Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom hit me again, I'm so tired guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Once my crypto investment makes me a millionaire I'll give you some money so you can move out of your mom's house

Once my crypto investment makes me a millionaire I'll give you some money so you can move out of your mom's house
Hey man can you invest in my businesses too I wanna be rich and gtfo this ghetto place

That's why teenagers should be allowed to work. That way they could save money and become independent.

If your mom is such a shithead that she needs to borrow birthday money from her kid, then she's the failure not you. You're 15 so you still have some time before it's truly over.

And then you have soycucks blaming inceldom on fathers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And then you have soycucks blaming inceldom on fathers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
OP has absent father apparently so in this case father also deserves blame for being a cuck

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hScSFkib4&list=LL&index=10&ab_channel=%E7%A8%B2%E8%91%89%E6%9B%87

unfortunate to hear , can you get alcohol? try to just cope through that shit , and START GETTING MONEY NOW , so you can move out asap

if you can . get neetbux instead .

if you drug or thugmax you could easily get into some sOcIaL cIrClEs

like be away from home most of the time , to easen the cope

i was to spastic and not self aware enough in your age , wish i could go back in time to fix" things

@Nekopan

Last edited:
My condolences....
I figured someone would say this, I don't wanna make it sound like I'm just having a pity party but okay I suppose.

Do you realize that I have no friends? No reliable family? My dad is fucking gone. I can't even contact him, his phone is off.

I've been dealing with depression for years, not some fake self diagnosed garbage, actual depression. The shit that I take is absolutely unreal, and I have no solid support structures and I feel like I'm crumbling

People like you piss me off the most, you think that just because I'm fifteen that I have no problems? Or that they're nothing compared to yours? Okay then, think what you want.

But know this, for so long I've been told that my problems are "Not that much because you're young" or I'm "Overreacting"

Fuck you man.
It could be worse....

You could be an ugly incel and have no future...

Just saying

So you're living with your abusive single mother ? Sounds suifuel af. You need to find a way to get money by yourself and leave that shit hole asap. Foids will only bring you problems and take your money, even mothers, and abusive mothers even more.

So you're living with your abusive single mother ? Sounds suifuel af. You need to find a way to get money by yourself and leave that shit hole asap. Foids will only bring you problems and take your money, even mothers, and abusive mothers even more.

You need to be 18+ to post here.
Nice try Gendo, but I already talked to the mods

We're friends.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hScSFkib4&list=LL&index=10&ab_channel=%E7%A8%B2%E8%91%89%E6%9B%87

unfortunate to hear , can you get alcohol? try to just cope through that shit , and START GETTING MONEY NOW , so you can move out asap

if you can . get neetbux instead .

if you drug or thugmax you could easily get into some sOcIaL cIrClEs

like be away from home most of the time , to easen the cope

i was to spastic and not self aware enough in your age , wish i could go back in time to fix" things

@Nekopan

I have depression, but I doubt I could get neetbux

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted but life's been crazy.

I originally thought that once I was fifteen my life would change and things would get better y'know? I thought there would be some big changes and I could take life head on.

But I was so wrong.

My mom said that she "Fucked up with me" and then started hitting me when I got mad at her for saying that. So I guess that's just how things are gonna be.

She's been stressed about money for a bit now, and wants me to give her the bit of birthday money I got (If you remember I posted how basically nobody cared about my birthday.)

I don't know what to do guys, I have no friends not much family and I feel like the walls are getting tighter and tighter.

I gave myself five minutes to cry which I used but it sucked since I hate crying.

What do I do? Is my only option to kill myself at this point? I don't wanna die but it's just do hard.

Maybe if I was a girl things would be easier haha.
Lotta moms are fucking retarded and would be whores/OnlyFans/waitresses if they weren’t mothers. That or these days they get diversity hires or special treatment because they’re women (remember the study showing women with identical work were graded more leniently? It’s over).

My mother and sister beat me with shoes and then threatened to call the cops on ME when all I did was restrain them from beating me. Fucking slags the lot of em. And the sad thing is we all three knew the cops would believe them and take their side and not mine. Women know this and abuse the shit out of their preferential treatment. The result? I ended up sleeping out under a bridge for a couple days.

People wonder why we’re so jaded and they hate us, but we didn’t get this way for no reason. We observed patterns which are supported by data and evidence, it’s just data and evidence that the mainstream rejects either because they don’t want to destabilize society or because women are selfish and only care about themselves.

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted but life's been crazy.

I originally thought that once I was fifteen my life would change and things would get better y'know? I thought there would be some big changes and I could take life head on.

But I was so wrong.

My mom said that she "Fucked up with me" and then started hitting me when I got mad at her for saying that. So I guess that's just how things are gonna be.

She's been stressed about money for a bit now, and wants me to give her the bit of birthday money I got (If you remember I posted how basically nobody cared about my birthday.)

I don't know what to do guys, I have no friends not much family and I feel like the walls are getting tighter and tighter.

I gave myself five minutes to cry which I used but it sucked since I hate crying.

What do I do? Is my only option to kill myself at this point? I don't wanna die but it's just do hard.

Maybe if I was a girl things would be easier haha.
Bruh you’re 15.

Hit her back or she'll keep thinking it's ok to do it

:cool: