Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mind of the past few days

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I have been replaying in my head all the times I have been disrespected by norm fags. Whether it be glares/ comments at me in public, people laughing at me when I'm just minding my own business, getting spoken to in a condescending manner etc.

People always like to talk about how we should embrace our differences, everyone is unique and special and so forth.

Unless you're a foid, tranny, or literally disabled, the reality couldn't be further from that. If you look odd, or different somehow, then you just get shit on by others, and the worst bit is when you try and explain this shit to normies they just say "oh it's all in your head" and "nobody cares". I have many experiences of just my own that disprove that, but off course normfags just deny it all as they'd rather stay in their little bluepilled, first word fallacy set delusional minds. Some truths, if acknowledged by all, would mean a serious restructuring of soyciety and how we treat people/ think about things.

Of course, that will never happen, and things will only get worse, it seems, as time passes.

Lookism is blatant and affects your life in every way as a male. Yes, water is wet.

Now essentially I am at a point where I have no social network/ validation, other than this site. And it's been this way for years. Wake up, wage slave, eat, sleep, rot and repeat. Alone, ostracized. Might as well be a fucking alien walking around.

To conclude, I have been fantasizing about brutally murdering all of them, the general masses disgust me. I can't fucking stand people or the way this degenerate joke of a world is. I'm trying to cope as good as I can, but it's getting harder to do so.

Different means hyperpigmentation, in my case.

I have been replaying in my head all the times I have been disrespected by norm fags. Whether it be glares/ comments at me in public, people laughing at me when I'm just minding my own business, getting spoken to in a condescending manner etc.

People always like to talk about how we should embrace our differences, everyone is unique and special and so forth.

Unless you're a foid, tranny, or literally disabled, the reality couldn't be further from that. If you look odd, or different somehow, then you just get shit on by others, and the worst bit is when you try and explain this shit to normies they just say "oh it's all in your head" and "nobody cares". I have many experiences of just my own that disprove that, but off course normfags just deny it all as they'd rather stay in their little bluepilled, first word fallacy set delusional minds. Some truths, if acknowledged by all, would mean a serious restructuring of soyciety and how we treat people/ think about things.

Of course, that will never happen, and things will only get worse, it seems, as time passes.

Lookism is blatant and affects your life in every way as a male. Yes, water is wet.

Now essentially I am at a point where I have no social network/ validation, other than this site. And it's been this way for years. Wake up, wage slave, eat, sleep, rot and repeat. Alone, ostracized. Might as well be a fucking alien walking around.

To conclude, I have been fantasizing about brutally murdering all of them, the general masses disgust me. I can't fucking stand people or the way this degenerate joke of a world is. I'm trying to cope as good as I can, but it's getting harder to do so.
The trees are better friends than humans. I look forward to living in the woods one day. You should too.

Now essentially I am at a point where I have no social network/ validation, other than this site. And it's been this way for years.
I'm in the exact situation as you, never managed to be accepted into a normscum social group.