Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My middle school bully has a kid

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont specifically remember when he moved and started at my school (think like 7th grade?) but I do remember that he got kicked out of his first school because of constantly getting into fights

Despite this he was really popular because he was tall and aggressive as fuck

Now he didnt really bully me on purpose as much as he would get physical with you if he couldnt get his way, this meant that sometimes hed get in my face and push me during phys ed and then hed beg me to not go tell our teacher because hed get into trouble and me being a scared little beta I just kept my mouth shut

Well I checked his facebook today and realized the fucker has a kid and a bunch of people are commenting and leaving <3s on his pictures of him laying in his bed with his infant daughter

Needless to say despite being low IQ and a leech hes managed to reproduce, his genes are somehow more worthy than mine even though Im more productive than him

JFL @ life, IRL the loser never gets his revenge, hes probably going to be poor forever now given that hes uneducated and has no career prospects and now has a kid, but at least he has a gf while I dont which is all that matters in the end

Men with slightly below (85-100) or average (100-115) IQ are more likely to reproduce than men with high IQ (130+)

Same thing with this fat beaner who was way bigger than me and would bully me in middle school. He always had hot girlfriends and now he’s making bank running some used car lot

I still remember my school bully when I was a kid, I think that was back in my 3rd grade.
He was a tall tribalmaxxed kid with insane strength for a 3rd grader and lowinhib maxxed as fuck. He legit looked like a BBC because of his tribal roots. Man, he was intimidating ngl.. I remember back then I used to beat everyone in armwrestling and when he showed up he toprolled me within 5 seconds. Brutal mog.

I also remember back in 3rd grade I was kinda based and used to fight 4th graders. One time this girl from my class(she was from North East India so she looked like a noodle) started talked to me and I insulted her by calling her monkey and ching chong lmao
Bitch got offended and reported me to our class teacher and the cuck teacher slapped me hard infront of that girl ngl it was kinda embarrassing lol

Fuck ive always hated school system. I was too smart for them. School= NPC factory. Fuck that shit.

Holy shit. Don't normies realize that bullies do much better than the kids that got bullied thats crazy that people are so delusional.
NPCs are selfish pieces of shit so they only start to ''think'' about issues only when it affects them. Normies didn't get affected by bullying so they have no reason to do anything about it, not even aknowledge it.

I dont specifically remember when he moved and started at my school (think like 7th grade?) but I do remember that he got kicked out of his first school because of constantly getting into fights

Despite this he was really popular because he was tall and aggressive as fuck

Now he didnt really bully me on purpose as much as he would get physical with you if he couldnt get his way, this meant that sometimes hed get in my face and push me during phys ed and then hed beg me to not go tell our teacher because hed get into trouble and me being a scared little beta I just kept my mouth shut

Well I checked his facebook today and realized the fucker has a kid and a bunch of people are commenting and leaving <3s on his pictures of him laying in his bed with his infant daughter

Needless to say despite being low IQ and a leech hes managed to reproduce, his genes are somehow more worthy than mine even though Im more productive than him

JFL @ life, IRL the loser never gets his revenge, hes probably going to be poor forever now given that hes uneducated and has no career prospects and now has a kid, but at least he has a gf while I dont which is all that matters in the end
Tie him (your former bully) to a chair, and force that nigga to bite his own hands off. And then, throw him into a wood chipper after. Do this all in Terraria.

@Total Imbecile
@GeneticTrashLoser
@kt0_0

Last edited:
Tie him to a chair, and force him to watch you kill his kid and wife. Dissect every limb and every inch of flesh on his kid and his wife right in front of him. And then, leave him alive to cause him to be traumatized for life. Bullies deserve no remorse. I would force my old bullies to watch me throw their mothers and girlfriends into a wood chipper if I could.

@Total Imbecile
@GeneticTrashLoser
@kt0_0
IT

Bullying can really fuck you up, man. I know that I probably went to far by saying that, but I almost commited suicide because I got bullied by these faggots all day. I just really hate the idiots who messed with me. Again, yes I acknowledge that I went to far with that post. But, you have to understand it from my perspective too.

Men with slightly below (85-100) or average (100-115) IQ are more likely to reproduce than men with high IQ (130+)
the intelligencepill actually killed me, why in the fuck do foids prefer retards is beyond me

Bullying can really fuck you up, man. I know that I probably went to far by saying that, but I almost commited suicide because I got bullied by these faggots all day. I just really hate the idiots who messed with me. Again, yes I acknowledge that I went to far with that post. But, you have to understand it from my perspective too.
I have no problem with bullied people thinking about torture and killing their bullies, but the son part is too much.

the intelligencepill actually killed me, why in the fuck do foids prefer retards is beyond me
“Personality matters” they said. Meanwhile, literal retards get laid while intelligent men rot because of looks.
I have no problem with bullied people thinking about torture and killing their bullies, but the son part is too much.
I get that. I should probably edit that post tbh. But then again, I like saying edgy shit online because it makes ITcels seethe.

Edit: Nvm I edited. You’re right, the son bit was waaay too far on my part.

Last edited:
Mines gf is pregnant, she’s hot and emo and likes anime and he only fakes liking emo stuff to get into her panties (even though he would’ve gotten in anyway)

What does this mean? incel tears in this context, I don't get it?
Also what I find funny is that atleast he passed on his shitty genes onto another shitty kid. These people will never grow up smart to perform the jobs we perform. Atleast medicine and engineering pay well and seperate us from the rest..... problem is medicine is starting to fill up with foids, atleast all the consultants like cardio, Orthopedic Surgeon, vascular, neuro are all men.....keep fighting boys.

Last edited:
I hope his kid dies a gruesome death.

How does it feel that he achieved his biological purpose and you didn't?

He will have to pay child support. Not worth it in my opinion.

The shittiest human beings have the most reproductive success in this world

Not surprised