Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish death on my 6’8 high school bully

He wont give a fuck about him.
But he will always remember he was a dick
Kinda brutal how life is no respawns we will live and suffer as incel and die as one and nobody gonna remember us

THAT MOTHERFUCKER MAADE EVERY SINGLE WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE HELL HE TEAMED UP WITH HIS FRIENDS TO MOG ME LAUGH AT ME AND TRASH TALK, THEY WOULD GRAB ME IN A CHOKE HOLD DURING BREAKS AND TRY TO PUT ME ON THE GROUND, DURING MUNCH THEY POUR APPLE JUICE ALL OVER ME WHEN IM JUST TRYING TO FUCKING EAT I CANT EVEN BE SPARED AND NIW I FOUND PUT HE HAS A STACY WHITE GF FUCK HIM TO HELL, AND I ONE DAY OVERHEARD HIS SLIGHTLY SHORTER BUT STILL CHAD FRIEND SAY ‘LOOKSMAXXING’ IRL, THE BULLYS END UP HAVING BAD LIFES IS PURE BULLSHIT TO KEEP YOU CUCKED GOD HAS HIS FAVOURITES AND EACH DAY HES MAKES IT CLEARER AND CLEARER IF I EVER GO FULL ER THOSE FUCKING COCKROACHES WILL BE FIRST (to get griefed in Minecraft)
View attachment 1098334
Ain't no way he was 6'8

I still have ocassional nightmare of my school bullying, it never goes away :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I would decipitate all my bullies and set them on fire, even then thats not enough for all the years of struggle they put me through

the hardest pill to shallow as an adult is that bullies are never gonna face consequences for their actions :feelsrope:
most bullies go on to lead more successful lives than their victims, especially sexual

ovER

If you’re going to Enact Retribution, you have to actually train yourself first in minecraft like nicholas cruz and saint cho did. Otherwise the chad will just escape your rampage or incapacitate you. Then off to Lil Tyrone in jail.

The sad truth is because you spent your youth being bullied, that’s just who you are now a victim. There’s no real coming back tbh

Last edited: