Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About some goofy denying-incel kid i used to know

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
He was genetically a twig, also swarthy and below average height

Even after years of gymming he was a twig and only when he would flex his biceps would look really big, if hes not flexing hed look like a really skinny kid

He also tried to cope by eating 12 eggs every morning + 1L of milk until he became ill and his doctor+ parents forced him to stop it, it was probably to get muscle cuz of eggs and to become taller cuz of milk

Hed also do pullups all day for 30minutes to get taller and would just hang loose in hopes of his body stretching and getting taller or something like that

Such a pathetic kid, I hated him a lot so im hwppy about it. He was larping as a confident chad and was egoistic as fuck too from time to time, but everybody could see through he was just in secure asf and mentally unstable

He tried messing with people when having some weird edgy phases, he messed with people he probably considered lower than himself, so he targetted incellish kids like I, but even we mogged him in reality, we were taller and not twigs and even we had better facial features :lul:

He just thought of himself as better because he was richer

Last edited:
Why did it post a separate thread? i just edited the message in the original

Even after years of gymming he was a twig and only when he would flex his biceps would look really big, if hes not flexing hed look like a really skinny kid

He also tried to cope by eating 12 eggs every morning + 1L of milk until he became ill and his doctor+ parents forced him to stop it, it was probably to get muscle cuz of eggs and to become taller cuz of milk

Hed also do pullups all day for 30minutes to get taller and would just hang loose in hopes of his body stretching and getting taller or something like that

Such a pathetic kid, I hated him a lot so im hwppy about it. He was larping as a confident chad and was egoistic as fuck too from time to time, but everybody could see through he was just in secure asf and mentally unstable

He tried messing with people when having some weird edgy phases, he messed with people he probably considered lower than himself, so he targetted incellish kids like I, but even we mogged him in reality, we were taller and not twigs and even we had better facial features :lul:

What a sucker

I hate when other losers think they’re better than us just for one thing and they take their shit out on us