Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mere presence is enough to make all fertile-aged women look upset and unfriendly 100% of the time

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm everything women hate.

>ugly
>old
>bald
>unfashionable
>white and right-wing looking (pretty much all young women where I live are leftists/feminists and hate whites, except Chads and Chadlites of course)
>tall and decent frame (I'm fully aware being tall and good-framed is an advantage, but in my case, it must be seen just as "potential rape threat")

All fertile-aged women sulk/frown in my presence.

Last edited:
wow.... right-wing looking and looking like a potential rape threat LOL thats unlucky

i dont think women hate white men though?

go-game.jpg
er.jpg

wow.... right-wing looking and looking like a potential rape threat LOL thats unlucky

i dont think women hate white men though?
Anti-white narrative is very big where I live in Brazil. Of course it doesn't apply to 7+ Chadlites and Chads, but sub4 white men are unconditionally detested.

Anti-white narrative is very big where I live in Brazil. If course it doesn't apply to 7+ men, but sub4 white man are unconditionally detested.

perhaps moving would help. but moving just to find women who'll like you is.... sad

perhaps moving would help. but moving just to find women who'll like you is.... sad
I'm definitely considering it at this point tbh.

Brazil is like a mix of Canada(political correctness) and India(underdevelopment).

Go to the northernmost parts of the country or even to other Latin American countries. I have had a good response from Colombian and Venezuelan women. I live in the south too. It's the worst place to live as a subhuman. Women are too westernized and refuse to have anything to do with ugly men.

I look like a Jewish bastard.

do you drive a truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back