Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepillers tell us to go outside and see all the ugly men with partners

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
But each time I go outside I see the opposite, I see every single girl is with a mogger chad, very often a bad boy, and it doesn't matter if the girl is pretty or ugly, it's always the same pattern, ALL WOMEN GO AFTER THE SAME KIND OF MAN, or at least that's the ONLY conclusion I can get when I go out and put an effort to interpret what I see around me.

I see it in the street, I see it in my university, I see it in malls, I see it constantly in social media.

It's true that some of those men with partners are not very tall, or sometimes they belong to an ethnic race, but all of them look more attractive than me, they look more traditionally masculine (which, according to feminists, would be impossible since "masculinity is a turn off :foidSoy::foidSoy:"), they have a better price in the sexual market and you can see it just by looking at them.

Bluepillers are gonna tell me that what I see is not real, they are going to tell me that I didn't see what I saw, that's called gaslighting, that's manipulation, I know what I constantly see pieces of shit, I can see through your CONSPIRACY AGAINST US.

Maybe bluepillers are the ones who need to go outside, touch grass and pay more attention to their surroundings.

I constantly see the same fucking pattern, a woman only choosing men who are wayyy more attractive than me, no woman is going to accept less than that, there are almost ZERO exceptions, that's legit what I see, I see it everyday, I hate it, fuuuuckk :feelsree::reeeeee:. Sometimes I'm having a happy day and then I see the same pattern, a woman with a mogger, and I get depressed, it destroys me, I start having suicidal fantasies right there, I start getting angry in my mind, I fucking hate this sexual scarcity, life is a party I was not invited to, I was not invited to the party of sex and love and I hate it, I was left behind, fuck this world man :cryfeels:.

:bluepill: redditards will brag about having a gf but fail to mention "she" is a 300lb landwhale troon

City streets are just a runaway for stacies. Ugly people stay home and rot.

If you took 100 people, and threw them from the roof of your 4 story house, some of them would, surprisingly, live.

Lots of broken bones, some mental trauma probably, but they would live.

What about the 90 corpses though?... There are 90 people you threw from that roof that are DEAD on your house. With a pool of blood around it.

Shouldn't we address these 90 people?... Do something about them?

Nah, just the 10 that lived is enough!

But each time I go outside I see the opposite, I see every single girl is with a mogger chad, very often a bad boy, and it doesn't matter if the girl is pretty or ugly, it's always the same pattern, ALL WOMEN GO AFTER THE SAME KIND OF MAN, or at least that's the ONLY conclusion I can get when I go out and put an effort to interpret what I see around me.

I see it in the street, I see it in my university, I see it in malls, I see it constantly in social media.

It's true that some of those men with partners are not very tall, or sometimes they belong to an ethnic race, but all of them look more attractive than me, they look more traditionally masculine (which, according to feminists, would be impossible since "masculinity is a turn off :foidSoy::foidSoy:"), they have a better price in the sexual market and you can see it just by looking at them.

Bluepillers are gonna tell me that what I see is not real, they are going to tell me that I didn't see what I saw, that's called gaslighting, that's manipulation, I know what I constantly see pieces of shit, I can see through your CONSPIRACY AGAINST US.

Maybe bluepillers are the ones who need to go outside, touch grass and pay more attention to their surroundings.

I constantly see the same fucking pattern, a woman only choosing men who are wayyy more attractive than me, no woman is going to accept less than that, there are almost ZERO exceptions, that's legit what I see, I see it everyday, I hate it, fuuuuckk :feelsree::reeeeee:. Sometimes I'm having a happy day and then I see the same pattern, a woman with a mogger, and I get depressed, it destroys me, I start having suicidal fantasies right there, I start getting angry in my mind, I fucking hate this sexual scarcity, life is a party I was not invited to, I was not invited to the party of sex and love and I hate it, I was left behind, fuck this world man :cryfeels:.
I barely see young couples outside when I see one the guy is always tall and htn the ither couples I see are betabuxxed bald manlets I barely see average young guys with girlfriends outside but im neet so I barely go out too but that my observation...

If you took 100 people, and threw them from the roof of your 4 story house, some of them would, surprisingly, live.

What about the 90 corpses though?... There are 90 people you threw from that roof that are DEAD on your house. With a pool of blood around it.

Exactly, that's how bluepillers misinterpret statistics to try to debunk us, but the truth is that those incel-looking men who are supposedly dating are an extraordinary exception to statistics and they are probably being cheated on anyways.

There is a big exception and it's betabuxx, yes, they date, but that's not even real dating, they have zero sexual satisfaction because their wives want nothing but money from him and they are being cheated on constantly without even knowing.

10 normies still on the lose, we need to finish them off asap

Young foids are all with moggers. Old foids are often with fat, badly groomed husbands but you need to realize they didn't look like this when they got married. Both men and women let themselves go once they're married and become fat and ugly. When they got married the men were all fit and good looking.

I barely see young couples outside when I see one the guy is always tall and htn the ither couples I see are betabuxxed bald manlets I barely see average young guys with girlfriends outside but im neet so I barely go out too but that my observation...
Yeah, my observations are pretty similar.

Young foids are all with moggers. Old foids are often with fat, badly groomed husbands but you need to realize they didn't look like this when they got married. Both men and women let themselves go once they're married and become fat and ugly. When they got married the men were all fit and good looking.
Yeah, all young women I see are with men so superior that they destroy my self esteem when I look at them, old women are the ones who can sometimes be found with ugly dudes, but those dudes are either betabuxx or they were attractive when the relationship started.

This, exactly. Young couples are basically always very tall or very frame mogger chads, often blond blue eyes. The girl is usually a 4/10 with tons of fake up caked on her recessed face. The men are often so much taller and broader that it looks absolutely comical.

Then like you said, the other couples you see are basically after the foids stopped having fertility (or in other words, any value at all). They look for a low T beta buxxer and live off him. That's just basic BP knowledge of course, it is interesting however how obviously it can be observed nearly without exceptions at this point.

Right but tbh even the older ones are usually with well above average guys around here. Well above average height and frame.

Yeah, all young women I see are with men so superior that they destroy my self esteem when I look at them, old women are the ones who can sometimes be found with ugly dudes, but those dudes are either betabuxx or they were attractive when the relationship started.
It's rather that the foid wasn't attractive anymore when that relationship started :D

Yeah I often see a normie or HTN that is a man that looks moderately well groomed with a symmetrical face and no obvious bad (or good) features and average or little gym activity shape with 2/10 women, 3/10 women, landwhales, bug eyed women who their looksmatch would either be a suicide victim or a poster here real truecel women walking happily side by side.

It seems men are punching below their weight not just the mtn or htn but even the Chadlite's who are with foids 1/2 their smv.

It seems men are punching below their weight not just the mtn or htn but even the Chadlite's who are with foids 1/2 their smv.
Can't blame them completely
High smv foids r ridiculously self-absorbed and narcissistic

Can't blame them completely
High smv foids r ridiculously self-absorbed and narcissistic
For some this is a good move but foids regardless of their smv possess high egos and let things get to their heads (thinking their sub5 self can date people 2x their smv).

I see a trend. Older couples are far more looks matched and I do see older uglier men with prettier women. Among young people however I see a lot of men dating down. Too many actually

For some this is a good move but foids regardless of their smv possess high egos and let things get to their heads (thinking their sub5 self can date people 2x their smv).
this is true all foids r conceited af nowadays