Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My LOP (Lack Of Pussy) has hit a new low for me today.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I accidentally brushed my hand against a foid's hand while handing my card to pay for a pepperoni roll, and then I quickly started imagining our life together. The whole thing just flashed by in my head, but it made me think "Damn, I'm really that far gone; aren't I?":fuk:

FB17D21B C474 4AA6 B857 14B21263B9E6
:feelsrope:

I literally got an erection once just by being in touch to a 40 something fat ugly latina mom at a bus

it will remain a fantasy for me

I literally got an erection once just by being in touch to a 40 something fat ugly latina mom at a bus
Once i smelled the hair of a older woman in the buss and i was fighting not to get an erection in front of people.

I do the same thing

I cannot be seen in daylight I will die.

I remember smillar situation:
I remember waiting in front of the checkout once when my products were on the tape. For some reason I fell in love with the foid in front of me. Even though she was with a dude (chadlite) and bought jars of baby food. She wasn't even particularly attractive. That was weird

I remember smillar situation:
I remember waiting in front of the checkout once when my products were on the tape. For some reason I fell in love with the foid in front of me. Even though she was with a dude (chadlite) and bought jars of baby food. She wasn't even particularly attractive. That was weird
Since I made this post, I was out for a walk, and I said a foid walk past me that I thought afterwards I could've tried to get her number but I didn't think of it because I was trying not to pass out from dizziness and nausea. That was yesterday, and today I went to a hospital and got a Covid test and am waiting for the results. I still made it through that 3 mile walk despite all that BTW.:feelsaww:

nah bro she just casted the tsukuyomi on you, happens all the time

It’s not your fault.

I keep a row of fleshlights on my mantle atop a fireplace full of scented candles

I got an erection just by holding my sister's (19y) hand yesterday even though i'm on antidepressants :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It's over for me :feelsrope:

I got an erection just by holding my sister's (19y) hand yesterday even though i'm on antidepressants :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It's over for me :feelsrope:
You hold hands with your sister? My little sister usually kicks me if I just try to pat her head. I like doing it because she's just about the right height to do it at 4'11.

good new acronym