Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My looks are average but i still cant get girlfriend, not even an ugly girlfriend

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm latino/hispanic, I'm a solid 5 in looks, I'm not good-looking or ugly. And as an average latino guy, you would think that I have a chance to find an ugly girlfriend at least, right? No, that is not the case with me.
Here is a super ugly Mexican girl for example
Bb15e8adc7b7f79b979555b710fc5012

Just by looking at the picture, she is not ugly, she is super ugly. My point is that I see latinas like her all the time but I still get rejected by them. My personality Is good, I have excellent hygiene, I have nice hair, i don't have acne, I Dress well. But nothing happens, I guarantee that fugly latinas like her have ridiculously high standards just as white women, if I try to talk to fugly latinas like her, I always end up the frinendzone or rejected. If I looked like a chad then it would generate a different outcome. It's as if you need to look like a fucking male supermodel just to get attention from women in this degenerate society. Fuck all beanerwhores, they should be deported back to their shithole countries. Thank god the cartels kill women. Btw, we live in a clown world :feelsclown:

lots of dudes assume they're good looking and hot while they're actually ugly

average =! hot

What's your height?

I'm latino/hispanic, I'm a solid 5 in looks, I'm not good-looking or ugly. And as an average latino guy, you would think that I have a chance to find an ugly girlfriend at least, right? No, that is not the case with me.
Here is a super ugly Mexican girl for exampleView attachment 872947
Just by looking at the picture, she is not ugly, she is super ugly. My point is that I see latinas like her all the time but I still get rejected by them. My personality Is good, I have excellent hygiene, I have nice hair, i don't have acne, I Dress well. But nothing happens, I guarantee that fugly latinas like her have ridiculously high standards just as white women, if I try to talk to fugly latinas like her, I always end up the frinendzone or rejected. If I looked like a chad then it would generate a different outcome. It's as if you need to look like a fucking male supermodel just to get attention from women in this degenerate society. Fuck all beanerwhores, they should be deported back to their shithole countries. Thank god the cartels kill women. Btw, we live in a clown world :feelsclown:
welcome to 2020s.

lots of lols stacey

It’s because even those ugly cunts still have 20x the attention an average man will have, and YOU have to compete with all those options.

Good luck, and welcome to modern life as a male.

High inhib and anxiety?

Why don't you breedmaxx in mexico and not the US? You know they're picky here.
I have an American passport because I'm a citizen of the United States, but If i go to Mexico then the women over there will just want me for us citizenship. It won't be true love, it will be fake love

You may think you are average but you are ugly in their eyes
it is about perceptive
women rating you isn't the same as rating yourself

To females Chadlite is average. We are not even on the map.

Sorry brocel in 2023 « average » look is the new ugly , fucking foids is a chad only privilege … incels and normies are only expected to go for digital fake stinkie holes (onlysimp :feelsclown: , giving likes to toilets online ect. :feelskek:) any other action is frowned upon :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

In 2023 if you have normal looks you're ugly to females because you're not chad or chadlite

I mean you're overrating your looks.
My looks are okay, to be honest, there is nothing impressive or spectacular about my face, and it's not ugly or deformed. Just like what robo cope said, average is the new ugly. And it's true that most women will view average guys as ugly because of their overly high standards

In 2023 if you have normal looks you're ugly to females because you're not chad or chadlite
Yup, Average guys and incels are in the same boat when it comes to dating.

Yup, Average guys and incels are in the same boat when it comes to dating.
notice how those with gf are fucking tryhards then they come to mogg you but they were incel like you they send you message about their girls everyday like it's an incredible thing but it's just like eating food or drinking water . Even for normies to have access to sex they've to be tryhards,to be rich, to be tall ,to be perfect it's so over ....

lots of dudes assume they're good looking and hot while they're actually ugly

average =! hot
This is evolutionary designed to prevent mass roping

Copium meme

Women will always be like this in the West. I'm not a chad, it's over

What a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't their looks that prevents them from getting a gf. If you had top 20% looks, you could have a gf easily, don't misunderstand me. What I am saying is that looks aren't the sole reason you are single. The problem is that HYPERGAMY is the reason you can't get a gf. Many people in the community call themselves subhuman when they're a 5'8 gymmaxxed white dude. If 5'8 gymmaxxed whitecel is subhuman what does that make the landwhales? Bro, femoids will be the star on My 600-pound Life and STILL have a normie-tier bf.

Absolutely brutal, first its 5/10 guys struggling, then the 6/10's will come on this forum, and soon we'll even see Chadlitecels here.

What a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't their looks that prevents them from getting a gf. If you had top 20% looks, you could have a gf easily, don't misunderstand me. What I am saying is that looks aren't the sole reason you are single. The problem is that HYPERGAMY is the reason you can't get a gf. Many people in the community call themselves subhuman when they're a 5'8 gymmaxxed white dude. If 5'8 gymmaxxed whitecel is subhuman what does that make the landwhales? Bro, femoids will be the star on My 600-pound Life and STILL have a normie-tier bf.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

You might be overrating yourself. A real 5/10 could get a gf about 2-3/10.

You might be overrating yourself. A real 5/10 could get a gf about 2-3/10.
I disagree, you have to be above a 5 in looks to find a gf. I am not above a 5 so I am screwed. In other words, you have to be good looking to be successful in dating, it doesn't matter if your looks are plain/average

I disagree, you have to be above a 5 in looks to find a gf. I am not above a 5 so I am screwed. In other words, you have to be good looking to be successful in dating, it doesn't matter if your looks are plain/average
Bullshit. a 5/10 is a literal definition of a normie. You can get sex/girlfriend if you try hard enough. That's the difference between averages and truecels

Bullshit. a 5/10 is a literal definition of a normie. You can get sex/girlfriend if you try hard enough. That's the difference between averages and truecels
Well, I am not a truecel but I'm still an incel. Plain guys can still be Incels

Bcs you have no game srs

IMG 2838

Do you mog me?

I was literally rated 4/10 here and elsewhere

i kind of look like you but my skin is darker than yours. and my hair longer. I would say that we are equal in looks
You’re 3/10 currently.

i kind of look like you but my skin is darker than yours. and my hair longer. I would say that we are equal in looks
I don’t know what to tell you. I’ve seen Hispanic dudes that look worse than you and me, and they have girlfriends and shit. If you’re autistic as a Hispanic though, it’s ovER

I don’t know what to tell you. I’ve seen Hispanic dudes that look worse than you and me, and they have girlfriends and shit. If you’re autistic as a Hispanic though, it’s ovER
I noticed that very ugly hispanic men have very traditional/conservative wives. Conservative/Traditional latinas, especially the older ones, do not have high standards when it comes to looks. The younger latinas are the ones that care more about looks than personality.

I noticed that very ugly hispanic men have very traditional/conservative wives. Conservative/Traditional latinas, especially the older ones, do not have high standards when it comes to looks. The younger latinas are the ones that care more about looks than personality.
True!! Younger Latinas like Brayan, el :chad::chad:

Isn't 5'8 the average height for a male?
It's averagish/tall for Central American Latinos, but for everyone else it's short. Not extremely short, but DEFINITELY noticeable.

Go to any University in an American city, and most white Zoomer males are 5'10" minimum, and usually a bit taller than even that.

5'8" plus sub-chadlite looks are enough to render you mostly invisible as a romantic/sexual interest to the vast majority of cunts these days.:feelsrope:

It's averagish/tall for Central American Latinos, but for everyone else it's short. Not extremely short, but DEFINITELY noticeable.

Go to any University in an American city, and most white Zoomer males are 5'10" minimum, and usually a bit taller than even that.

5'8" plus sub-chadlite looks are enough to render you mostly invisible as a romantic/sexual interest to the vast majority of cunts these days.:feelsrope:
I agree with the points you made in this post

She’s not ugly ! all women are a 10 :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jeez dude you are fast asleep. You dont choose the woman the woman chooses you and then you afree to deal with her or not.

Approaxhing females is a ridiculous waste of time if they did not choose you(choosing signals). She rejected you because she never chose you from the get go. Stop approaching random foids and focus on the ones who choose you forget the rest.

5/10 = subhuman nowadays

we do live in a clown I do not agree with the killing of women however yes we live in a clown world full of dumb idiots.

we do live in a clown I do not agree with the killing of women however yes we live in a clown world full of dumb idiots.
In order to get rid of the dumb idiots, non-violence won't work