Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My latest IT feature

ITcels are retarted

lol I cringed reading their comments. One idiot said if it happened he and his wife would continue living happily.

going from tutorial mode to never began might allow them to see what we go through

Also what must I do to say to get an inceltears feature?

Should I say something like: "I love beating women to death"? In minecraft obviously.

I'm fucking pathetic.

I can't even get featured on IT, guess my post is too long for everyone.

Will anyone ever appreciate my long posts pewpew? TwT

Also what must I do to say to get an inceltears feature?

Should I say something like: "I love beating women to death"? In minecraft obviously.
I don't get featured there often, they don't like racepills. Maybe they'll feature you if you expose them as being pedophiles.

Jfl at that ITcuck saying Stacies would be happy turning into 2/10 currycels, its almost as if he is claiming currycels lifemog Stacies.

How delusional do you have to be to even post something like that.

starting to get bored of all these IT threads tbh

starting to get bored of all these IT threads tbh
Nothing else to post about, I've already made too many posts about my subhumanity.

ITcels are not human

There's a fellowcel in that thread who's getting bluepilled by IT niggers, we gotta help him.

Jfl at manginas