Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my last thread ever

nonononono

nonononono

suicidalcel
★★★★
10 years ago when I was 19 I LDAR'd for two years. Since then I have four failed suicides, I've been arrested 2 times, I've spent 6 months in a psychiatric ward and 3 months homeless. I'm now 29, turning 30 soon.

Most of you think it's over because when you look in the mirror you see that you're ugly and you know that other people will see you as ugly, and they will. But it's only 50% your face bones and the other 50% is your status. When you move through the world your operate in status orchestrations and you consistently occupy the lowest levels. But that 50% that is your status is entirely up to you (disregarding that there's no actual free will in this universe).

I'm ascending soon. I'm burning my bridge here. Here's what I've got for you:

If you want to fall in love, watch "Bones and all"
If you want to get rich, read "Think and grow rich"

Not a single person here has clothesmaxxed.

It's not over

Just fuck excorts and be happy bro, no need to cope that heavily
With regular hole you pay premium to get a Chance to fuck her
With excort you pay a reasonable price and get what you paid for, Guaranteed

10 years ago when I was 19 I LDAR'd for two years. Since then I have four failed suicides, I've been arrested 2 times, I've spent 6 months in a psychiatric ward and 3 months homeless. I'm now 29, turning 30 soon.

Most of you think it's over because when you look in the mirror you see that you're ugly and you know that other people will see you as ugly, and they will. But it's only 50% your face bones and the other 50% is your status. When you move through the world your operate in status orchestrations and you consistently occupy the lowest levels. But that 50% that is your status is entirely up to you (disregarding that there's no actual free will in this universe).

I'm ascending soon. I'm burning my bridge here. Here's what I've got for you:

If you want to fall in love, watch "Bones and all"
If you want to get rich, read "Think and grow rich"

Not a single person here has clothesmaxxed.

It's not over

goodluck . cloth maxxing is a way to cope if you are an incel but hey whatever man

By ascending is that suicide or did he find someone?

Coping too hard.