Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My last cope is falling apart before my very eyes

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
Every update just makes the games I play worse. R6, Cs2, Ow2 are all going downhill with these shitty updates. I'm afraid that if I lose my last copes I will blow my brains out. Any other copes I can take up??

lasts only few minutes. sleep coping is the best. but sometimes i'm still suffering due to dreams.
It is the best but then I wake up after fucking dream bitches and I want to kill myself more

Sleep is my cope

Lmao... new games are shit, that's why you can't cope. Get some old N64 / PS1 games and just fuck around. Hell, I've been playing a bunch of old PS2 / GC games I wasn't able to play as a kid on an emulator, been having a pretty damn good time. Not saying it'll cure anything for you, but it can at least help to suppress whatever you're feeling.

I haven't played CS2 in a while, what changed?

Only copes I have are video games.

New games are gay that’s I why cope with transformers!

Every update just makes the games I play worse. R6, Cs2, Ow2 are all going downhill with these shitty updates. I'm afraid that if I lose my last copes I will blow my brains out. Any other copes I can take up??
Age of empires IV is my main cope now and also arma 3 with @supersoldier

You can basically play around in a sandboxx or build your own fortress against enemies in both games.

League used to be my cope. Now it’s gym