Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My kiked father says I'm mad at him cause I don't take meds

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I had fucking enough of this kike worshipping shit. He locked me up in a hospital for months as a child and he says I'm mad at him cause I don't take my meds. I want to move out but my brain is fucked and I can't function cause of this fuck.

But you have crippling mental illnesses.

But you have crippling mental illnesses.
so ? Instead of being fed jewpills he can try smoking marijuana which is known to cure a lot of diseases. But boomers are anti-weed but at the same time damage their livers with alcohol every single day after work.

so ? Instead of being fed jewpills he can try smoking marijuana which is known to cure a lot of diseases. But boomers are anti-weed but at the same time damage their livers with alcohol every single day after work.

If weed will help him, maybe he should try getting his hands on some. What I'm saying is, he has to do something about this. He can't just stay crazy.

If weed will help him, maybe he should try getting his hands on some. What I'm saying is, he has to do something about this. He can't just stay crazy.
medical marijuana especially is a good way to cure yourself if you are struggling with pain especially or epileptic attacks BUT since the pharmacy industry is a scheme they would rather prescribe you XANAX and other poisonous pills which can permanently damage your brain. Boomers are literal retards imo , they think that there is not anything worse than drugs if you classify weed as a drug.