Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Katana has Arrived

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
It is my favorite thing i own now. Weight is good, quality is good. Sharp as hell ( cut my finger lmao) and the stand and saya (scabbard) all feel great.
20180418 124841
20180418 124936
20180418 124951

Is it for the beta uprising?

looks sharp.
The cut on my finger not only stung like a bitch, but when i looked at my finger it looked bad. One good thing, the cut was straight and precise, like a katana should be

Use it to arouse your sister, so she can witness and feel a real man.

Use it to arouse your sister, so she can witness and feel a real man.
She said she likes the look of it, and commented on how good it feels to wield

How much did it cost?

She said she likes the look of it, and commented on how good it feels to wield
Ask her to wield your other sword, and ask if it feels better than the katana.

Hope it's not stainless steel.

Jesus, some of you really are lost causes.

Silver for monsters, gold for the witcher

Hope it's not stainless steel.
High carbon Steel. I underestimated it when ordering. Blade is thick and i wasnt able to bend it. feel like it wouldnt go through bone, but i wouldnt want to get slashed at with it. It is even full tang

OP are you going now ER?

Doesn't get more incel than this

Nice buy op, I want one too now

I can tell.

Here, you can easily tell the difference between a fake and real katana.

Obviously paying more equals more quality. But i'm not gonna pay 2,000$ for something to sit on my shelf and be looked at. For the price it is good. Technically all swords are real, only difference is the quality of them

i wanna buy one but united cuckdom police will arrest me, and then i will get called a terrorist by the altright :feelsree:

@Allblueeeee i laugh every time I see that damn avi of yours

do a judgement cut boyo
Judgement cut? Like a test cut to see how well the sword cuts? I feel like my finger is well enough of a test lol

Judgement cut? Like a test cut to see how well the sword cuts? I feel like my finger is well enough of a test lol
no lol i mean this

if i had a katana i would practice this. quickly unsheathing the blade and sheating it like vergil does.

no lol i mean this

if i had a katana i would practice this. quickly unsheathing the blade and sheating it like vergil does.

Unsheathing is easy, but if you pull it wrong you can damage the inside of the saya. And sheathing at that speed is not a good idea. I can however do this one in this video, but not as fast, i need more practice

What is cucktears? I'm new
The website of numale soyboys (like you) and women that bully people on the internet for being unattractive and lonely.

The website of numale soyboys (like you) and women that bully people on the internet for being unattractive and lonely.
Excuse me? I'm not a soyboy, and i also don't bully people for being ugly. How the fuck did you come to that idea on a post about a sword i bought online? We are all incels here, don't be rude and lose the few friends you do have

But why would a katana thread indicate inceltears?
exactly. Probably an incel trying to act tough and claim i'm a fakecel or some dumb shit