Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My only tree got fucking cut down, MY ONLY TREE

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
Our house is big, but a barren land void of any plants, our neightbours cut down all of the treea on their side, thus stopping leaves falling into our side,

MY DAD, HAD THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF CUTTINY DOWN THE ONLY FUCKING TREE WE HAVE AND OFCOURSE INSTEAD OF GETTING HIS 19 YEAR OLD SON TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT CUTTING DOWN HIS TREE, HE GOT THE TURK TO DO IT

MY ONLY FUCKING TREE

MY ONLY TREE ITS GONE, ITS FUCKING GONE

WE HAVE ANOTHER HOUSE IT HAD A MASDIVE BACKYARD INSTEAD NOW IT HAS SAND AND FUCKING CONTETE DUST, MY ONLY YARD, GONE, MY ONLY FUCKING TREE GONE.

MY TREE IS FUCKING GONE

Our house is big, but a barren land void of any plants, our neightbours cut down all of the treea on their side, thus stopping leaves falling into our side,

MY DAD, HAD THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF CUTTINY DOWN THE ONLY FUCKING TREE WE HAVE AND OFCOURSE INSTEAD OF GETTING HIS 19 YEAR OLD SON TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT CUTTING DOWN HIS TREE, HE GOT THE TURK TO DO IT

MY ONLY FUCKING TREE

MY ONLY TREE ITS GONE, ITS FUCKING GONE

WE HAVE ANOTHER HOUSE IT HAD A MASDIVE BACKYARD INSTEAD NOW IT HAS SAND AND FUCKING CONTETE DUST, MY ONLY YARD, GONE, MY ONLY FUCKING TREE GONE.

MY TREE IS FUCKING GONE

I startrd bullying him for his sin HE CUT DOWN MY TREE

MY FUCKING TREE, I SAID I WILL CUT DOWN HIS TREE, HIS LAVENDER BUSH, FUCKING RETARD MY TREE, MY FUCKING TREE

AND IMMIDIETALY AFTER WHEN I CALLED HIM OUT WITH HIS FUCKING SILLY GRIN I SAID

DO YOU FEEL PROUD? YOU CUT DOWN THE ONLY TREE WE HAD, RIGHT BEFORE SUMMER, WHEN IT WOULD HAVE LEAVES , WHY DIDNT YOU WAIT FOR AUTUMN FOR THE LEAVES TO FALL, NOW WE HAVE A TREE STUB, A BARREN FUCKINH LAND, IF I HAD AN OUNCE OF DISRESPECT I WOULD LIGHT HIS LAVENDER BUSH ON FIRE

BILLIONS MUST BURN

My tree is gone, fucking gone, i cant believe this, im lost at wordw

That’s so annoying, I’ve also lost quite a bunch of trees. It makes cities and neighborhoods so much uglier.

Become Justin Mohn and do what you're supposed to do

That’s so annoying, I’ve also lost quite a bunch of trees. It makes cities and neighborhoods so much uglier.
He has done this 40 times dude, i found furnitures worth 2 grand rotting in his shithole, he has turned my beautiful yard to a fucking ww2 trench

We have a house from 1700's and he hired polack builders to illegally build, he built an extension in the fucking building and put toilet windows ON OUR KITCHEN

OUR FUCKING KITCHEN HAS TOILET WINDOWS

yeah i hate boomers destroying nature or mowing the lawn every week fucking worthless cunts

If i lost an ounce of respect i had for humanity i would light entire forests on fire, spread bed bugs on trains, infest forests with fungus eating

MY TREE IS GONE,

Some fuckers from the government cut the tree next to my windows a few years back. I literally have to cover the windows with a towel now because the branches are non existent

Your fortune: Average Luck
They cut down the cherry tree too, the fucking cherry tree i climbed as a child

Is your dad a chink? Chinks always be cutting trees down because of evil spirits or some shit. You can tell a chink house because barren lawns.

Is your dad a chink? Chinks always be cutting trees down because of evil spirits or some shit. You can tell a chink house because barren lawns.
Hes italian, i know a couple of chinamen close by, they have quite the spectacular yard

Also, thank fucking god, but he was close to cutting 2 birch trees perfectly aligned to form a walkway into our house, theyre wide half a meter

I would become elliot rodger if he cut those trees

I look like a faggot, my haircut is ass, i swear, this tree, i will honor it, my FUCKING TREE, GONE IMMIDIETALY I DIDNT EVEN GET TO WATCH IT GET LEAVES MY FUCKING TREE

Imagine some migrant murdering your child, and when you ask him in court why he did it, he says,

Uhh Allahuakbar, uhhh

Maybe, fucking maybe, they can provide an answer to give disclosure about your child being murdered,

But theyre so fucking retarded, it continues bothering you

MY FUCKING TREE
"SO WE DONT GET LEAVES ANYMORE"

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THE NEIGHBOUR ALREADY CUT THEIR TREES, AND IM THE ONE WHO PICK UP 9 BAGS OF LEACES ANYWAYS FROM 30 TREES

1 TREE 1 FUCKING TREE GONE

I SWEAR I WILL DEVOTE MY LIFE TO BECOMING AN ALCOHOLI

MY TREE

That sucks. I hate when people do that. I had a neighbour who cut down my tree because it was halfway on his property. Luckily i won't have that problem anymore since i live in the countryside now, so i have plenty of trees. The only person who could cut down my trees right now is a foid, if i got a GF. Foids hate trees for the most part.

Watch any new family move into a new property. The first thing they do is cut down all the trees. They only want a boring lawn.

That sucks. I hate when people do that. I had a neighbour who cut down my tree because it was halfway on his property. Luckily i won't have that problem anymore since i live in the countryside now, so i have plenty of trees. The only person who could cut down my trees right now is a foid, if i got a GF. Foids hate trees for the most part.

Watch any new family move into a new property. The first thing they do is cut down all the trees. They only want a boring lawn.
The fucking tree was planted by the neighbours, so they were kind enough to actually leave it, and then my dad cuts it down...

He also cut down a fucking 30 meter tall tree, maybe even 50 meters, or someshit, idk the height, but its probably tallest tree in entire town, a planted rare species, with like 1 meter or more width

He also cut down a fucking 30 meter tall tree, maybe even 50 meters, or someshit, idk the height, but its probably tallest tree in entire town, a planted rare species, with like 1 meter or more width
WE have a big ruccola bush, like it used to be 10 bowls worth. And this fucoihg turk, comes without consent, and cuts all of our fruit bushes and sallads DOWN ALL OF IT GONE

Am i going crazy? Does god exist? Why did god have to throw my wine bottle, i dont get it, WHY

I FUCKING HID MY WINE BOTTLE IN WOOD AND THE SAME DAY IT GETS TRASHED

Dude, i am completely defeated, god hit me lke a train, im going to the cliff to drink and smoke

its brutal that you didnt even get the opportunity to show youre capable of cutting down a tree

its brutal that you didnt even get the opportunity to show youre capable of cutting down a tree
Yes my own fucking father didnt get me.

I got to use a saw on a tree before however

OvER for squirrelcels

Over for treehuggercels

JBT (just be tree) is LAW