Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Katana has Arrived

maybe he really is a fakecel. Im not sure
Not a fakecel. He doesn't claim to be incel, since he made a thread about getting a gf. He is a blackpilled normie.

Not a fakecel. He doesn't claim to be incel, since he made a thread about getting a gf. He is a blackpilled normie.
I see. If he's a normie then he don't need to be here

Not gonna lie though, you are most likely a troll (not based on the katana)
I'm not. Trolling is a waste of time mostly, unless it's in a game or some shit. So many people think i'm a fakecel or am trolling

I'm not. Trolling is a waste of time mostly, unless it's in a game or some shit. So many people think i'm a fakecel or am trolling
Well, I don't think you were telling the truth about your sister. Her mentioning the event on the same day you made the thread is a highly unlikely coincidence.

Well, I don't think you were telling the truth about your sister. Her mentioning the event on the same day you made the thread is a highly unlikely coincidence.
Sounds fake, but i swear dude. If i wanted to act fake, i'd join a religion

one similar to the sword of Allah that Khalid ibn al-Walid (radiAllahu anhu) used. He was advised by Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radiAllahu anhu) on how to handle the murtadeen and munafiqin in the war of apostasy.

He received instructions to execute them, thereby marking one of the most righteous actions made by the Sahabah. Beheading.

tbh imho though, i wouldnt use a katana nor buy one. i would buy a scimitar though. they seem rather useless for beheading, as you cannot get enough momentum with the point in which the blade will impact and sever the brain stem.

with a scimitar, a lot of the weight is in the very middle, and it is curved as to strike the neck with the most momentum filled part of the blade.

as for day to day combat, i still prefer a 7.62x39mm kalashnikov platform rifle. cant beat the classics.

katanas are rather outdated. have you thought about a scimitar/AK?

one similar to the sword of Allah that Khalid ibn al-Walid (radiAllahu anhu) used. He was advised by Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (radiAllahu anhu) on how to handle the murtadeen and munafiqin in the war of apostasy.

He received instructions to execute them, thereby marking one of the most righteous actions made by the Sahabah. Beheading.

tbh imho though, i wouldnt use a katana nor buy one. i would buy a scimitar though. they seem rather useless for beheading, as you cannot get enough momentum with the point in which the blade will impact and sever the brain stem.

with a scimitar, a lot of the weight is in the very middle, and it is curved as to strike the neck with the most momentum filled part of the blade.

as for day to day combat, i still prefer a 7.62x39mm kalashnikov platform rifle. cant beat the classics.

I live in california, so a gun would be impossible. Scimitars do look nice though, might get it if i had the money

1ef4983ff9d2dcf6b8ff71c9e8d3c3f2.jpg

Op after he trains for 15years.

Opsec, are you a fucking Chechen or something? LOL with that byline and preference for the Russian caliber.

Also you misspelled "black"... The gender is wrong.

Cool, you should probably try to get a gun next.

i am 100% chechen in ethnicity. did u not know this? XD

https://incels.is/threads/is-anyone-else-a-chechencel.33862/
OLOLOLOLOLO, I thought all chechencels were out raping and beheading and getting martyred for allah, not rotting with the rest of us on the interwebs LOL.

Aside, I would love to hatefuck one of those Chechen sniper chicks and then watch her blow her brains out because she was defiled by a kike.

Also change your byline already you daft bugger, it hurts my eyes. It's "знамя черное", not "черная". Слово "знамя" среднего рода и ниипет.

OLOLOLOLOLO, I thought all chechencels were out raping and beheading and getting martyred for allah, not rotting with the rest of us on the interwebs LOL.

Aside, I would love to hatefuck one of those Chechen sniper chicks and then watch her blow her brains out because she was defiled by a kike.

Also change your byline already you daft bugger, it hurts my eyes. It's "знамя черное", not "черная". Слово "знамя" среднего рода и ниипет.
I cannot fathom the idea of chechen being an incel. It's just... not right. This is the power of PR, I guess.

No, but if chad enters my home, he better bring more than his fists
Lol what a cuck
If your family member is a slut how can you put the blame on Chad :lul::lul: