Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My intellectual achievements so far and why it doesn’t matter.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
- I took my first IQ test at 13 and I got 129. I took it 6 more times over the span of next 2 years and the total average was 131.

- When I was 14, one day it was raining heavy outside and thunderstorm made me feel like I was in a war zone. So I sat down with a pen and paper and wrote a poem about messiah, war, sin and how ultimately every human being will be held responsible for their actions but at the end of the poem, I rhythmically concluded it wouldn’t be 100% fair if we were held 100% accountable for our actions. The poem was 63 lines only.

- When I turned 15, I took a deep interest in mathematics. I proved nearly 80% of the euclidian geometry theorems on my text book on my own.

- When I turned 16, I already wrote multiple papers on how to calculate the value of pie using trigonometric functions. That was a long paper that never got published. Before I turned 17, I already had a diary where I wrote down my mathematical observations. From the manual way to calculate sine function to a precise formula for finding primes. I covered a lot of topics.

- My highest rating on chess.com was 1689 and after losing one chess match at a fateful night to a 1400 rated player, I completely resigned chess at the age of 17. Chess is a waste of time anyway. It was at that time, I wrote a thesis paper on linguistics titled, "Projection of Algebraic Equations on Sentence Structures.", needless to say it never got published.

- While I consider myself no genius, I found myself having a mental breakdown at 18. So I did what I should've done - late night coding with coffee. I remember my first few months of learning to code as like falling in love. It was ecstatic.

- First forward to 2023, I'm a 21 year old javascript wage slave working at a company that can fire me anytime they want because I have zero years of experience.

Some of my classmates have said that I'm boring. How the fuck am I boring?

I realized that I'm a failed son of a bitch. Stupid try hard mothefucker. But It's also the fault of society. Life is unfair but I don't want revenge.

If I kill some people now, I'll be remembered as the depressed and lonely incel but if I was a Harvard graduate, I'd be remembered as the
"Genius turned killer" which would-be a much better title.

Too bad, I got rejected by Harvard (and also the females in my highschool.) I suffer more than any of you here. Sex is my birthright. Yet here I am.

My intellectual achievement so far:

-
-
-
-
-

Thanks for reading

- My highest rating on chess.com was 1689 and after losing one chess match at a fateful night to a 1400 rated player, I completely resigned chess at the age of 17.
1689 blitz or rapid? Pussy for giving up after one loss though.
- While I consider myself no genius, I found myself having a mental breakdown at 18.
Based
Normies are boring and cant comprehend anything beyond sports, cars, shoes, or their phone. The foid hivemind is especially bad.

oh, another one of those faggots

Kaczynskicel

Who gives a fuck about your intellectual achievements. You’re a nobody.

Bragging, you make low IQcels feel inferior.

Bragging, you make low IQcels feel inferior.
Can you really brag about something that doesn’t get you young beautiful untouched pussy? Not really

low IQcels feel inferior
Nobody feels inferior.

I just wanna illustrate the fact that you can never be good enough no matter how hard you try. It's a sad world. A clown world.

sorry your intelligence has been rejected
also what is 1+1

I just wanna illustrate the fact that you can never be good enough no matter how hard you try. It's a sad world. A clown world.
Fucking brutal man, i also work as a developer in PHP and no foid cares about me. Every bluepilled person told me that after getting that job and becoming financially stable every foid would want me. I wish i knew that it was bullshit sooner, but at least i can afford better copes, brutal :fuk:

Fucking brutal man, i also work as a developer in PHP and no foid cares about me. Every bluepilled person told me that after getting that job and becoming financially stable every foid would want me. I wish i knew that it was bullshit sooner, but at least i can afford better copes, brutal :fuk:
Bluepillers be like:- "It's actually about your PHP, bro. You need to learn a new javascript framework. Women love guys who know how to React" :feelskek:

My IQ was always in the high 150s and low 160s when it was measured by psychologists when I was in school. And here I am posting on an incel forum. So clearly IQ by itself doesn't mean much. Having opportunities is far more important in life than being intelligent. And having those opportunities mostly comes down to how you look and who you know. I would happily trade 50 IQ points to be better looking and know the right people.

Last edited:
You're a cool guy don't let what others say get you down they can't compare to even a fraction of your intelligence.

ok GrAYcel

"You've brought up a good point actually.

Sometimes I wonder would I rather be Gay Alan Turing that saved millions of lives in World War 2 and be remembered for centuries.... Or would I rather be a monkey brained n.igger that fucks white whores all the time.

Most of you bastards would rather be the n.igger just to get pussy but that's where you and me aren’t the same. You have no sense of identity or self-respect at all. I hope you feel more and more lost every day and you will, I promise."

- Graycel

- I took my first IQ test at 13 and I got 129. I took it 6 more times over the span of next 2 years and the total average was 131.

- When I was 14, one day it was raining heavy outside and thunderstorm made me feel like I was in a war zone. So I sat down with a pen and paper and wrote a poem about messiah, war, sin and how ultimately every human being will be held responsible for their actions but at the end of the poem, I rhythmically concluded it wouldn’t be 100% fair if we were held 100% accountable for our actions. The poem was 63 lines only.

- When I turned 15, I took a deep interest in mathematics. I proved nearly 80% of the euclidian geometry theorems on my text book on my own.

- When I turned 16, I already wrote multiple papers on how to calculate the value of pie using trigonometric functions. That was a long paper that never got published. Before I turned 17, I already had a diary where I wrote down my mathematical observations. From the manual way to calculate sine function to a precise formula for finding primes. I covered a lot of topics.

- My highest rating on chess.com was 1689 and after losing one chess match at a fateful night to a 1400 rated player, I completely resigned chess at the age of 17. Chess is a waste of time anyway. It was at that time, I wrote a thesis paper on linguistics titled, "Projection of Algebraic Equations on Sentence Structures.", needless to say it never got published.

- While I consider myself no genius, I found myself having a mental breakdown at 18. So I did what I should've done - late night coding with coffee. I remember my first few months of learning to code as like falling in love. It was ecstatic.

- First forward to 2023, I'm a 21 year old javascript wage slave working at a company that can fire me anytime they want because I have zero years of experience.

I realized that I'm a failed son of a bitch. Stupid try hard mothefucker. But It's also the fault of society. Life is unfair but I don't want revenge.

If I kill some people now, I'll be remembered as the depressed and lonely incel but if I was a Harvard graduate, I'd be remembered as the

Too bad, I got rejected by Harvard (and also the females in my highschool.) I suffer more than any of you here. Sex is my birthright. Yet here I am.
you sound stupid :foidSoy:

Iq is massive cope, I'd trade 40 IQ points in exchange for having a normal life

you sound stupid :foidSoy:

I spent time reading about pure math on sites like Wikipedia often at that age, as well as peeking through a Set Theory textbook.

There's nothing stupid about his cope.

I spent time reading about pure math on sites like Wikipedia often at that age, as well as peeking through a Set Theory textbook.

yeah but my major is sociology, what d u know :foidSoy:

that's high iq

i read medicine books sometimes when i am free since i was a medicine student in the past.
yeah but my major is sociology, what d u know :foidSoy:
not a real science.

Ok