Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My inhibition completely vanished today. I think I found out the number one way to eradicate it rather than reduce it. [autistic wall of text]

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
I hadn't/haven't slept for almost 36 hours. But didn't wanted to ditch class as I already had absences, so I drank 3 red bulls during the morning and noon. And holy shit, I was so deep into tiredness that red bull only kept my body connected to my brain and that's it. My brain was/is only functioning with the sole purpose of keeping me awake and breathing. The social anxiety that often torments me dissapeared, I couldn't think about anything other than staying autopilot. I wouldn't even have cared if I had been stripped naked right there. I felt like I had ascended to someone beyond Chad inhibition, where nothing could get my feels. We as incels are introverted which means we sympathize with others more than hypocritical normie scum and tend to have awkward mannerisms that normalfags look down upon, yet I dgaf for a single normie, roastie or chad life today or any shit people thought about my mannerism/personality. Still no regrets. Unlike alcohol that gives a boost of fake confidence, this felt like my inner/true persona took command of my brain and body. Normally I would do the normie thing to do and wait for people wasting my time, hold doors for normies, fake smile, agree with the sheeps, and other normie shit. This time the mentalcel took the wheel. Normies caught up to this and I can't even imagine if they thought I was going ER. Kek If only one could evoke this state at will there wouldn't be mentalcels. I didn't had to put the social mask today and gave everyone a piece of my true mind.

socialmediamask_1x.jpg
And for that it was a good day worth living.

Mdma or alcohol would work even better tbh

But the best solution to high inhib is actually to think every social interaction will be a guaranteed disaster. In short doing the very reverse of what low-IQ therapists preach. This is called rational pessimism and this will kill your shyness. If you picture the worst in your head, things can only go up from here. You're never disappointed. You don't have anything to fear. You can only get positive surprises now.

Combined with ego reduction and eye contact tricks, this allowed me to go from high inhib to low inhib in nearly all situations.

But the best solution to high inhib is actually to think every social interaction will be a guaranteed disaster. In short doing the very reverse of what low-IQ therapists preach. This is called rational pessimism and this will kill your shyness. If you picture the worst in your head, things can only go up from here. You're never disappointed. You don't have anything to fear. You can only get positive surprises now.
gonna try this

The best thing to do is to pretend that every normie you talk to irl is a soulless NPC in a video game.
As a result, you have literally nothing to lose.
Went from high-inhib to medium-inhib doing this

Combined with ego reduction and eye contact tricks, this allowed me to go from high inhib to low inhib in nearly all situations.
I wonder what will happen if you try that while being on mdma and alcohol.

Just drink Red Bull theory

Caffine did make me feel a lot better, I took 100mg caffine pills from walmart my last 2 semesters in college