Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think my cancer has won.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
-
I don't know if you guys remember the the thread I made: https://incels.is/threads/diagnosed-with-cancer-it-might-be-over.595268/

It's most likely over brocels:feelsbadman:. I am way too young for this shit but I guess it is what it is. This was the only place I could vent and talk to other people. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I want my account to be banned and spend what could be my last days doing other things. @LeFrenchCel you're my favorite mod here, I want you to do the honors. :feelsaww:

@BlackCel_from_ZA my nigger right here, I'm gonna miss your brocel no homo. @NoIdeaWhatToDo @faded my followers . :feelsaww:

Brutal that I couldn't even make it out of greyceldom. I'm not even sad or angry, I feel nothing. Always remember, natural selection is disguised as 'love'. It's all about luck and genetics, nothing else.:blackpill: Stay safe brocels.

If God is real I'm going to beat the shit out of him for making me subhuman.:society::society::society: @LeFrenchCel pull the plug.

I'll miss you brocel. Hope everything turns out good for you. Goodbye. Never lose hope.

Last edited:
I hope this is a bad attempt at larp

I don't know if you guys remember the the thread I made: https://incels.is/threads/diagnosed-with-cancer-it-might-be-over.595268/

It's most likely over brocels:feelsbadman:. I am way too young for this shit but I guess it is what it is. This was the only place I could vent and talk to other people. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I want my account to be banned and spend what could be my last days doing other things. @LeFrenchCel you're my favorite mod here, I want you to do the honors. :feelsaww:

@BlackCel_from_ZA my nigger right here, I'm gonna miss your brocel no homo. @NoIdeaWhatToDo @faded my followers . :feelsaww:

Brutal that I couldn't even make it out of greyceldom. I'm not even sad or angry, I feel nothing. Always remember, natural selection is disguised as 'love'. It's all about luck and genetics, nothing else.:blackpill: Stay safe brocels.

If God is real I'm going to beat the shit out of him for making me subhuman.:society::society::society: @LeFrenchCel pull the plug.
Kys

If this is true, I’m sorry this is happening to you. You didn’t deserve the fate you were handed by life. Good luck bro. You will be missed.

Bye man, im so fucking sorry, you will be missed.

GrAYmang dont joke like this i cant take it :cryfeels:

Dying as a Virgin :cryfeels:

It never even began :blackpill:

Damn, I didn't see the first thread you posted unfortunately. I hate seeing a fellow blackcel suffering :cryfeels: Enjoy yourself and may you get 10 virgin stacys in heaven.

Damn, I didn't see the first thread you posted unfortunately. I hate seeing a fellow blackcel suffering :cryfeels: Enjoy yourself and may you get 10 virgin stacys in heaven.
fucking brutal man. hope you find solace wherever your essence ends up

Acorn

Don't just sizzle out, brother. Do something before you go.

Rest in peace in advance

How old are you ?

Life is not fair

10%

Good luck with that when you're whimpering like a little bitch as you gasp for breath in your final moments. Choke on your own blood.

Good luck with that when you're whimpering like a little bitch as you gasp for breath in your final moments. Choke on your own blood.
god coper delusionmaxfagcel

Rest in piece brocel:cryfeels:

You're young you can beat it, I did. If not see you in Incelhalla.

If reincarnation is real, I hope you become a white Stacy's pet dog in your next life.

:feelscry:
Nothing good ever happens to us

Hopefully you don't end up dying. Sorry to see you leave this forum. I always liked reading your posts.

Damn. I feel devastated now.

common cancer W

10%? Really mods instead of permabanning this zoomer idiot

cancer doing a lap of honour as we speak

Rip. I hope he is at peace (if not larp)

I’ll pray for you blackcel.