Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my incel friend got a gf

@NiggerSlayer what's your verdict about this grayfag ontop?

@Serpents reign
This goes a long with the non nt theory all non nts who ascend are late bloomers who just get used by foids who already still love their first bf.

@Serpents reign
This goes a long with the non nt theory all non nts who ascend are late bloomers who just get used by foids who already still love their first bf.
They will always cheat on them and they will only use them because there is no better options for them also the woman is almost always genetically inferior to the male she gets with so she will be a very low tier woman that is simply using you for your money and cheating on you with Tyrone and Chads and possibly giving you STDs or a child that is not yours to raise and take care of if I were to be in this situation I would simply use her for sex and if I see any sign of her cheating just leave in fact don't even form a relationship with her that's just a waste of time just go out with her fuck her a couple of times and dump her I never even got a chance to do that with a lot to your woman I'm more than likely just going to die a virgin women are way to self overvalued anyway to even consider dating any of us

Raising a foids kid from some Chad sounds brutal

@NiggerSlayer what's your verdict about this grayfag ontop?
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt so I'll just boil it down to him being a gray and not being familiar with the culture of this site. It's something i see quite a lot when sorting by new posts, lots of grays who treat this like any other forum and dont know the culture. Genuine grays usually arent as hateful as long time users, while infiltrator grays usually turn up the hatred and violence to 11. Though i guess he did do that already by posting a video of a foid hanging and then bragging about posting that. So he's really giving mixed signals by doing that and then saying "dont hate people :foidSoy:" so idk

Im not doubting the possibility that he could be an infiltrator but im just saying i dont think we have concrete 100% evidence to warrant giving him that label yet

That's also what I was thinking! "Closed minded", "consider new ideas", "u shouldnt rot continiously in ur own hate" literally reddit language :soy:
You've got a really good point here though, this does sound super reddit-y

Last edited:
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt so I'll just boil it down to him being a gray and not being familiar with the culture of this site. It's something i see quite a lot when sorting by new posts, lots of grays who treat this like any other forum and dont know the culture. Genuine grays usually arent as hateful as long time users, while infiltrator grays usually turn up the hatred and violence to 11. Though i guess he did do that already by posting a video of a foid hanging and then bragging about posting that. So he's really giving mixed signals by doing that and then saying "dont hate people :foidSoy:" so idk

Im not doubting the possibility that he could be an infiltrator but im just saying i dont think we have concrete 100% evidence to warrant giving him that label yet

You've got a really good point here though, this does sound super reddit-y
Here's another point, it's pretty weird that he shows the contents of his profile but you can't post anything there. Really suspicious. :feelssus:

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel What do you guys think? This is the possible infiltrator in question: @mystwhat?

99% sure he ends up as an oofy doofy, or he was just a ltn all along
Hes not a ltn he has noticeably bad genes

My friend even said the girl was pretty good for what he should be able to get when she is slightly or fully below average facially
I cant tell because Ive only seen one pic of her

This guy isn’t even blackpilled and hes saying shit like that so you know his situation is bad
Sadly he will end up being used in some way realistically
But I guess I’ll give it a few months and see
Ill post about it if anything happens

Hes not a ltn he has noticeably bad genes

My friend even said the girl was pretty good for what he should be able to get when she is slightly or fully below average facially
I cant tell because Ive only seen one pic of her

This guy isn’t even blackpilled and hes saying shit like that so you know his situation is bad
Sadly he will end up being used in some way realistically
But I guess I’ll give it a few months and see
Ill post about it if anything happens
does your friend anything of value that his foid gf might use him for? like a job that pays well or his status?

does your friend anything of value that his foid gf might use him for? like a job that pays well or his status?
No
Not as far as I know anyway
Maybe he has alot of money that I dont knoe about