Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My husband is the moderator for a few different subreddits, and he genuinely thinks it’s a job

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
my husband refuses to look for a job even though I think it would be good for him (And we could use the additional income), but he just says he’s, “got too much on his plate already”.
That being monitoring these stupid subreddits. And Everytime I bring it up he claims what he’s doing is unpaid labor similar to that of a homemaker. But he doesn’t clean or cook or do any of that the way he used to. He just monitors his stupid subreddits. I don’t know what to do.
Sometimes I want to leave him because I believe I may not be able to reach him.

r/averageredditor - Average janny is crying because he doesnt have a job

Copium overdose. that's what the IT tards must be thinking, with their intellectual discussions. :feelsohh:

R***itors are walking, breathing memes

Moderation is a fake job and they do it for free

too busy moderating BBC fetish subs

R***itors are walking, breathing memes
I kinda like Reddit actually, it's a magnifying glass into what the current stupid normie herd water buffalos segment of humanity is thinking, which is good for studying. The best thing about Reddit is that they're all herded into one singular place for observation. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I kinda like Reddit actually, it's a magnifying glass into what the current stupid normie herd water buffalos segment of humanity is thinking, which is good for studying. The best thing about Reddit is that they're all herded into one singular place. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:
Yes, they are a plague, and like all plagues they should be restricted to their containment zone

Yes, they are a plague, and like all plagues they should be restricted to their containment zone
I was going to go with domesticated human livestock, but yeah, basically that. :feelsjuice::yes:

When going into the containment zone or human zoo wildlife preserve of Reddit there should be a sign that reads, "Don't feed the sheople.":feelsclown::yes:

Screenshot 20211215 121539 Chrome

:feelskek: reddit.

Moderation is one of the most useful jobs to society.

I kinda like Reddit actually, it's a magnifying glass into what the current stupid normie herd water buffalos segment of humanity is thinking, which is good for studying. The best thing about Reddit is that they're all herded into one singular place for observation. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

y'all can't behave :soy:

I kinda like Reddit actually, it's a magnifying glass into what the current stupid normie herd water buffalos segment of humanity is thinking

what a fucking cuck

lol that blows my mind that the mod got triggered by all this.

I've run lots of online communities in the past and some were quite popular. It can be time-consuming and for sure can feel like a job.

I can kind of understand seeing it as important if the community genuinely performs some kind of useful function, or at the very least is not actively making the world worse.

That being said, spending all your time on something that is not really going to go anywhere in future will probably ultimately result in your life getting worse not better.

A foid thinks she Knows , what IS best for a man , JFL :feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Internet moderators can get so full of themselves. That's what happens when you take someone who got bullied for the weird things they did, and put them in a position of power, however miniscule, over other people. It's goes to their heads.

Well, you know, maybe an arrow with a magnifying glass is useful or something. :feelsjuice: :yes:
only reason I can think is if your friend needs to investigate something and he's at the other side of a chasm and it's too far to throw it to him

Reddit is a joke :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back