Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My horror trip to Berlin

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I'm in a bus right now that drives to Berlin for nearly 9 hours. These stingy niggers don't have wifi, don't have flowing water and air conditioning is broken and i forgot to bring water. If that's not enough my hands are sticky af and a sheboon sits next to me.

It's ovER

Brutal shit, you'll likely also be in a traffic jam on a Friday afternoon. I know the German Autobahn well (more the south actually)
How long to go?

Brutal shit, you'll likely also be in a traffic jam on a Friday afternoon. I know the German Autobahn well (more the south actually)
How long to go?
A little more than 7 hours left

:feelsrope:

Brootal, ask the driver to stop at a gas station so you can stock up on supplies

Also why didn't you take DB? jfl

Brootal, ask the driver to stop at a gas station so you can stock up on supplies

DB sucks but it might beat the bus experience.

They specifically said they won't do breaks

DB was way too expensive even with discount

Also a guy was so nice and gave me some water after i asked him:feelsokman:

I don't think Chad wants a singing sheboon
no no ofc not, I just meant if a chad were in your actual seat on the bus, he'd be very annoyed and I'd be happy about him being annoyed

no no ofc not, I just meant if a chad were in your actual seat on the bus, he'd be very annoyed and I'd be happy about him being annoyed
aah, now i get it :feelsokman: