Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My High School story

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am a 21 year old high school dropout that has no friends and no girlfriend I never had a girlfriend nor had sex due to foids hatred of me.

I started high school in 2020. Got bullied by foids and Chad's pretty much from the getgoe and they all hate me. In 2020 they bullied two of my friends out into mental asylum. One almost died in the hospital due to the bullying - they considered him an omega male so he had to die obviously in their eyes. After killing these two helpless men they went after me. First they started to tease me then they started rumors about me. At the end they called me names and laughted about pretty much everything i did and they way i smell the way i drink water the way i dress. After 1 year of bullying i collapsed and was sent to a mental hospital. Foids abisouly believed that i deserved that treatment due to my looks and my status as an omega male. The foids wanted all peoples to believe that i am evil and they are right.

So i dropped out of high school and i am now unemployed loser that barely can buy foods or drinks. What i heard off after i left the school the foids bullied out a teacher into mental asylum and afterwards they bullied another classmate into depression.

The best part of the story is to come as there was a Chad that wanted all the foids to bang him so he went overboard and shot the girl he loved. He was pretty much typical Chad but the girls even after his death honored his name despite the fact that he killed one of them. My name was pretty much burned due to the fact that I was the guy they believed was the evil one on the game. Even after shooting somebody they still love Chad's more than incels. They are just brutal

Damn, broski. That's really rough. How are you even supported? Through your parents?

Didnt read ngl

Sounds fake tbh. Also you didn’t call the police OP or you know shoot those faggots up?