Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my height gives me panic attacks at night

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
I was above average length at birth and then slowed down probably due to genetics or something but i was never that short. Then i hit puberty at a normal age and then grew normally, at 16 my growth abruptly slowed down and im 5’9 now. My bone age at 16 was 15.5 so i was predicted to grow 4-5cm, i only grew 3 :feelshaha: I cant stop thinking bout the fact i couldve done more to gain an extra cm or two. Id be a mediocre height but every cm matters esp among zoomers.

4-5 is adjusted to something slightly lower actually but its barely lower

fuck my midget mother and my lifestyle :reeeeee:

5'9 is not that bad. I am 5'10 and height is defiantly not the main cause of my inceldom

5'9 is not that bad. I am 5'10 and height is defiantly not the main cause of my inceldom

fuck off

I'm 5'4", white, in a white country

yes yes I saw.... rejection almost at 100%.... thanks.... but I knew this

Screenshot 2024 06 03 at 135756
Screenshot 2024 06 03 at 135804
Screenshot 2024 06 03 at 135834

I'm 5'3 and scared at night knowing I will have to go outside the next day

Oh my gawd, what an horrible height, I will remember you in my prayer

small lifts can help but it doesnt change my stunted skeleton which didnt grow properly and therefore looks misshapen

my head size probably contributed to my length. Body grows way more than head.

small lifts can help but it doesnt change my stunted skeleton which didnt grow properly and therefore looks misshapen
Your skeleton is not "stunted" brother. Height growth stopping at 16 is very usual. I doubt I grew more than 2-3cm after 14.

Lie about your height, 5’9 is enough to heightfraud, say you’re like 5’10 or 5’11.

It's over if a shadows are height mogging you

Your skeleton is not "stunted" brother. Height growth stopping at 16 is very usual. I doubt I grew more than 2-3cm after 14.
if my torso was slightly longer and wider (height and frame go hand in hand usually) id look more adult tbh. The amount of people ive seen who went from framelets to looking normal at the end of puberty is astounding.

Lie about your height, 5’9 is enough to heightfraud, say you’re like 5’10 or 5’11.
water and ill wear lifts but thats not the point. I could fraud even more if i wasnt stunted and id look normal barefoot. Also, zoomers are taller so that data is outdated, i bet millennials were questioned. 175 is just as bad as 174 there

my bone age was 6 months delayed. Maybe it sped up cuz its not always linear due to genetics. In the end, its over for me either way

It's because, you're japanese and I doubt you're 175 cm. Because, you live in a country filled with frauding ugly Manlets who cope with "kpoooooop" to cope with their subhumanity. The average height in Japan is 5'6-5'7. And it still is. The average white tourist who is 5'10-5'11 brutally heightmogs the average jap. Japs unlike, some Koreans are still short. There's no way you're 5'9 and rotting in your basement. Plus, most Japs are wealth and you got good nutrition growing up unlike me. Northern Arabs with good nutrition are all above 5'11. Japan is devloped. It's just your Manlet genetics. Only people like me can blame the environment I was brought up in.

Last edited:
at least you aren't the same height as the average woman like me .

at least you aren't the same height as the average woman like me .
It's all bullshit. He is a hapa, all they do is lie. Even ER claimed to be 5'9 when he was 5'6 in Reality.

Height is def not your problem, its not perfect but 5'9 is fine.

wear big shoes and tell them you're 5'11" or 6ft

5'9 isn't that bad. 5'6 and lower is REAL fucking bad

5'9 isn't that bad. 5'6 and lower is REAL fucking bad
i fell a few percentiles and never recovered plus my proportions are similar to a 5'8 guy id say (my head and frame complement each other badly but everything else is 5'9 tier). My face is sub 5, so having another sub 5 attribute is compounding. It's also quite a bit below average around WASPS.

I'm 6 feet tall and it isn't the magic pussy magnet people think it is, or I wouldn't be here.