Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My hatred of foids grows more and more intense every day

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
I am deeply jealous of them... They get everything just by doing... nothing. No matter how bad they fuk up, the goyverment is always there to save the day... Notice how deadbeat dads are looked down upon in society, yet single moms are treated like heroes... :feelsclown:

If war ever erupts.. we would be the ones sent to the front lines :feelsrope:While all the foids and jews run away to neighboring countries safe from all danger... :feelsree: Even so-called "based" countries (conscription of both genders) never actually send toilets to the frontline... They all get to be mechanics & shit while their male comrades die in dirty ditches...

Seriously, FUCK THIS SOYCIETY. My urge to go ER increases tenfold evERyday... :feelsLSD:(In video game)

If you get drafted try to take at least one with you to the grave and she will serve you in the afterlife.

Hard to lose when you’re born into tutorial. Yet somehow some still manage it.

If war ever erupts.. we would be the ones sent to the front lines :feelsrope:While all the foids and jews run away to neighboring countries safe from all danger
Men are seen as expendable white women aren't. One man can breed hundreds of women while it's not the same the other way around.

Also the difference in how adult females and adult males who live with their parents are treated.
You may be mentally retarded but as a man you will be seen as a worthless trash if you live with your parents while for females it's acceptable.
People shit on 'mamma's boys' but what about 'daddy's girls'?