Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My growth is exponentially declining every year

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My family has this door frame where we mark my brother and I’s height (although it hasn’t been updated in a while so a few years are missing I think). He grows taller and taller every year, while I practically shrink. I haven’t gotten taller in two years. It’s at the point where my 14 year old brother heightmogs me by multiple inches. JFL at my subhuman genes

1F2D0FE7 F795 4086 AE28 BC671788BCF7

Kill your brother and harvest his shins

I knew a dude once who’s little sister heightmogged him

That’s just brutal

Brutality.. at least your brother has a chance to pass on the family genes.

Well, that's brutal. By how much at what ages?
:feelscry: I knew a guy who's sister was 6'0 at 12

That's a freak.
My family has this door frame where we mark my brother and I’s height (although it hasn’t been updated in a while so a few years are missing I think). He grows taller and taller every year, while I practically shrink. I haven’t gotten taller in two years. It’s at the point where my 14 year old brother heightmogs me by multiple inches. JFL at my subhuman genes

View attachment 237504

Your mom is 32? She gave birth at 17?

View attachment 237504

My sister is 7 years younger than me and heightmogs me.
So does my 3 years younger brother.

I am the first born biological son and the biggest genetic failure.

That's a freak.

Your mom is 32? She gave birth at 17?
No she’s like 43 or something thats a really old measurement

they were white Germans. She was around 5’11 and he was about 5’9. She was pretty hot too and ended up dating a Chad who was well above 6ft.

Bro, you're a manlet. Your height is 15" above the light switch at best. Are you 5'6"?

Nvm, I saw your profile. 5'4", damn. How old are you?

Fucking brutal, in my case it is the opposite, my younger brother (15 years 5'4) probably managed to equal our father's height (5'7). Someone can explain to me why sometimes the first-born takes the worst part and others times the best? It also has to do with genetic recombination, I suppose.

Being mogged by siblings is the worst. My younger brother is a chad while I'm an incel.

Being mogged by siblings is the worst. My younger brother is a chad while I'm an incel.
Same but my younger brother is blackpilled and cool so it’s less insulting at least

this is why having a brother is suifuel

:feelscry: I knew a guy who's sister was 6'0 at 12

that's bad tbh... Super tall foids like that are cursed. Although they'd still be able to find a simp who'd hit it.

Sad shit man. We failed the genetic lottery