Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My family is dysfunctional

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
My soon to be 33-year-old turbospergo mega KHHV shittle-eastern (surprisingly not inbred) brother for example has now officially become a doctor in his autistic field of work but is still fundamentally and remarkably incapable of humanly communicating with people. I honestly don’t know what the fuck did I ever do to have to tolerate him. I’m scared shitless when going out with him cause he is just embarrassing. He can’t talk to people. He feels constantly depressed and takes medication for it yet can’t even begin to comprehend where his source of misery comes from, like are you serious? Just how much self-awareness can some people lack? :feelsseriously:

I’ve been meaning to bite the bullet and blackpill the shit out of him for the longest time now, but that could come with devastating consequences for someone at that age. I’m really jealous of the oldcels on here who got to live so many years of their lives in complete ignorance and bliss. :reeeeee:

They have no common sense. Can’t distinguish rationality from horrible decisions that might come back and bite them in the ass. Will argue with you over the most trivial bullshit you can imagine. Have absolutely no chill point and if it weren’t for being dragged out of their deserted pit and tossed into “the city life,” they would be the most miserable bunch imaginable.

Every family has its faults of course, and despite all their flaws and me living arguably one of the most traumatizing childhoods (but not necessarily because of them, I’ve had too many losses), I’m still grateful. But holy fuck if they haven’t turned me into an actual sociopathic mental spastic.

Last edited:
Pushed and kicked around by other children was likely involved.

It's OVER for curry/arabcels, my dads best friend is a rich curry from India, both his parents are doctors and he is 6'2" even my mom said he's pretty decent looking for an Indian, he's had surgeries and everything and has NEVER kissed or touch a woman in his life

It's OVER for curry/arabcels, my dads best friend is a rich curry from India, both his parents are doctors and he is 6'2" even my mom said he's pretty decent looking for an Indian, he's had surgeries and everything and has NEVER kissed or touch a woman in his life
Autism. There is no other succinct or accurate way to describe it, just pure autism basically.

I have a retarded autistic 33 year old brother who I cannot stand and who I blame for my parents losing mental health and happiness which made my life a lot harder than it needed to be. I would kill him if I could get away with it. I might kill him anyway because I have nothing to lose and I might as well take some of these cunts who ruined my life with me to jahannam

My soon to be 33-year-old turbospergo mega KHHV shittle-eastern (surprisingly not inbred) brother for example has now officially become a doctor in his autistic field of work but is still fundamentally and remarkably incapable of humanly communicating with people. I honestly don’t know what the fuck did I ever do to have to tolerate him. I’m scared shitless when going out with him cause he is just embarrassing. He can’t talk to people. He feels constantly depressed and takes medication for it yet can’t even begin to comprehend where his source of misery comes from, like are you serious? Just how much self-awareness can some people lack? :feelsseriously:

I’ve been meaning to bite the bullet and blackpill the shit out of him for the longest time now, but that could come with devastating consequences for someone at that age. I’m really jealous of the oldcels on here who got to live so many years of their lives in complete ignorance and bliss. :reeeeee:

They have no common sense. Can’t distinguish rationality from horrible decisions that might come back and bite them in the ass. Will argue with you over the most trivial bullshit you can imagine. Have absolutely no chill point and if it weren’t for being dragged out of their deserted pit and tossed into “the city life,” they would be the most miserable bunch imaginable.

Every family has its faults of course, and despite all their flaws and me living arguably one of the most traumatizing childhoods (but not necessarily because of them, I’ve had too many losses), I’m still grateful. But holy fuck if they haven’t turned me into an actual sociopathic mental spastic.
This has puzzled me for some time, a high functioning person in a "profession", but utterly unaware of the blackpill and the social "game".

Almost all of the general population would label these people, the engineers, the doctors, the accountants, the people attaining a middle class "career", as being "smart".

My hypothesis is not smart but they are SPERG, THEY JUST WENT MENTAL IN ONE AREA, AND CYCLED THROUGH ALL THE TOPICS OF ONE AREA FOR ENOUGH YEARS TO REACH A LEVEL HIGH ENOUGH TO GET A CAREER OR SPERGED OUT EARLY ENOUGH EG PROGRAMMING SINCE THE AGE OF 8, OR INTO NUMBERS FROM AN EARLY AGE, TO LITERALLY BY BRUTE FORCE BECOME PROFICIENT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THESE FIELDS.

Intelligence is GENERALISED INTELLIGENCE APPLICABLE TO A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT FIELDS, AND THE ABILITY TO APPLY LOGIC AND PROBLEM SOLVING TO NUMEROUS AREAS.
sperging out in one area IS NOT THIS, ITS ONE AREA OF PROFICIENCY PRACTISED FOR YEARS MAYBE DECADES THE SAME TYPE OF PROBLEMS AND INFORMATION.

I believe if a person is not blackpilled and has not worked this area out, to at least some degree, and is over 25, they simply cant be smart.

what do you think