Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my grandpa keeps bragging to me that he had 7 girlfriends before he got married and keeps telling everyone that i need a girlfriend/wife to be a man

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
★★★★
in these old boomers minds if you don't have a girl it's because you're a faggot. i think he's just scared.

i'm already 24, he should accept that this is over for me

He's not wrong

Shag his mrs to assert dominance

Just say to him: your lineage will die with me, what will you do about it?

'you're only a real man if women approve of you'
He's a simp

Just say to him: your lineage will die with me, what will you do about it?
nah my cousins are normies and chadlites

no shit other than myself is dying with me

nah my cousins are normies and chadlites

no shit other than myself is dying with me
That stings a lot, having good genes in family and inherit the bad ones, I inherited balding way younger than the rest.

In public does he watch Facebook videos on full volume??

Boomers are delusional beyond repair. You can't explain him.

All boomers are sex obsessed weirdos. At work I'll regularly talk to 60 y/o's drooling over young girls meanwhile they are married with kids older than them. One has some young whore in a swimsuit as his phones background.

+ they don't realize how much worse quality the women are today. They have always been whores but nowadays it's just on another level

They psyops must have been crazy. They had no internet or way to find media that wasn't pure goyslop

their minds are stuck in the past

In public does he watch Facebook videos on full volume??
he listen to everything at full volume
Boomers are delusional beyond repair. You can't explain him.
their minds are stuck in the past
that is true
All boomers are sex obsessed weirdos. At work I'll regularly talk to 60 y/o's drooling over young girls meanwhile they are married with kids older than them. One has some young whore in a swimsuit as his phones background.

+ they don't realize how much worse quality the women are today. They have always been whores but nowadays it's just on another level

They psyops must have been crazy. They had no internet or way to find media that wasn't pure goyslop
most boomers were never exposed to female nature when they were young. they grew up in a different world.

Assert dominance by fucking your grandpa. See him call you not a man after that.

Boomers are retarded. Kinda sad most of the relentless boomer shaming has disappeared from the internet since a few years ago

that's usually how they talk when they resolve to disown a relative from their will.

if i was young in the early 70s i wouldn't be an incel
Yeah things were way better back then. Women were sluts but feminism and misandry hadn't completely ruined them and fucked up their standards so even a sub5 beta could get a girlfriend eventually.

Most of our grandpas would have been incels if they were born 50 years later

They are still mentally in the 70's. They still think women "like" average men. Ofc needless to say that women didn't like average men even then, but they felt like they needed a man to provide for them. Its so weird when boomers brag about how they were used by women as betabuxxer candidates or how they got married and then divorce raped by their wives. What's there to brag about? You literally got used and abused.

in these old boomers minds if you don't have a girl it's because you're a faggot. i think he's just scared.

i'm already 24, he should accept that this is over for me
Yeah, back then during or after the war. Always the same. People live in the past.
By the way, if that's true, then he too is just a mangy fornicator who is still receiving his reward for these sins.
Tell him that. Older people are often still relatively religious.

'you're only a real man if women approve of you'
He's a simp
No, you're just lucky because of good genetics in this case.
No real man or whatever.
I don't want to know how many of these Chads are just weak pussies who would kill themselves after three days if they became ugly overnight.

I don't want to know how many of these Chads are just weak pussies who would kill themselves after three days if they became ugly overnight.
Reminds me of this fag:

He's yt, 6"2, has a girlfriend, gym body, supportive family/friends, over a million subscribers, travels the world, even admits his life is amazing

Yet still cries like a fucking bitch over "mentall heaulf"

Last edited:

what makes you say they have always been whores?

Reminds me of this fag:

He's yt, 6"2, has a girlfriend, gym body, supportive family/friends, over a million subscribers, travels the world, even admits his life is amazing

Yet still cries like a fucking bitch over "mentall heaulf"

Of course. There's nothing for his soul.
It's all materialistic stuff. Nothing with a deeper meaning.
Maybe he has sold his soul to the devil for that fortune.
Whatever.
Being born with a golden spoon in your ass might be a lucky thing but it gets boring fast because you're used to it. How long will it take to bore someone of us? I don't know.
However, these lucky guys can live life on easy mode but that never builds a strong character. They're like foids.
They're not strong or real men. They're just a bunch of superficial plastic waste, with no depth and nothing interesting to say. Little crybabies when they get confronted with reality or the brutal truth. They're less than nothing. Just a pretty cover.
I don't know why so many guys worship these dumbasses. It's just as ridiculous as worshipping foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back