Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My grandma didn’t want my father to have child with my mother

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Because my mother is 4’9 and granda feared that the child would come out as manlet. I guess previous generations were blackpilled

That's still how people feel. This is why I hold that incels are rarely ever incel because of their face, and usually incel for things like height. Because women have been taught that there's good reason to not want to be with a short man. Because it'll fuck up your kids. You don't want short kids.

And if you don't want short kids, that must mean it's unattractive and a "deformity" to be short. So even if you don't wanna have kids, you don't wanna fuck a short guy ever. Because society has decided that short guys are deformed.

That's still how people feel. This is why I hold that incels are rarely ever incel because of their face, and usually incel for things like height. Because women have been taught that there's good reason to not want to be with a short man. Because it'll fuck up your kids. You don't want short kids.

And if you don't want short kids, that must mean it's unattractive and a "deformity" to be short. So even if you don't wanna have kids, you don't wanna fuck a short guy ever. Because society has decided that short guys are deformed.
How you feel towards youngcels here?

This is why I hold that incels are rarely ever incel because of their face, and usually incel for things like height.
:feelssus:
I have too many falios to even begin entertaining such a thought. Yeah, being shorts sucks, but it can't just be the only answer to this. Are you a pretty boy or something?

Brutal
How tall are you?

When I was a child, my father and I would regularly visit my paternal grandmother's house at 5:00 AM to complain about Mother.

"She isn't helping me with the biils!" (Mother was working two jobs)

He would spend over an hour each day complaining to them before picking her up from work. This is despite Mother "bargaining" over the phone to keep our utilities and home available. (We lived with my paternal grandparents several times)

How you feel towards youngcels here?

This is not a place for kids. If I wouldn't do it in real life, I wouldn't do it on the Internet. And I wouldn't do the things I do and say the things I say with minors.

:feelssus:
I have too many falios to even begin entertaining such a thought. Yeah, being shorts sucks, but it can't just be the only answer to this. Are you a pretty boy or something?

I haven't seen you, but I'm willing to bet you have a normie face, and you're incel because of your height and maybe social handicaps. Safest bet.

I haven't seen you, but I'm willing to bet you have a normie face, and you're incel because of your height and maybe social handicaps. Safest bet.
:lul::lul::lul:
Short + ethnic = Death sentence
End of story

:lul::lul::lul:
Short + ethnic = Death sentence
End of story

Racism does exist. But you said face, not race. And even then I'd still rank that lower on the totem pole of what's making you incel.

In order of likely handicaps...

1. Height
2. Social skills
3. Wrong skin color
4. Maybe, MAYBE your face.

Racism does exist. But you said face, not race. And even then I'd still rank that lower on the totem pole of what's making you incel.

1. Height
2. Social skills
3. Wrong skin color
Bluepill central JFL :p

1. Height
2. Social skills
3. Wrong skin color
Height=face>race>frame>ntness

The man would often yell at Mother before she left for work. Since he disliked Mother, she would walk to the nearby bus stop, which led to him leaving me in the house alone and driving to the bus stop so he could yell at her through the window.

Yet they say things like "height doesn't matter"
When I was a child, my father and I would regularly visit my paternal grandmother's house at 5:00 AM to complain about Mother.

"She isn't helping me with the biils!" (Mother was working two jobs)

He would spend over an hour each day complaining to them before picking her up from work. This is despite Mother "bargaining" over the phone to keep our utilities and home available. (We lived with my paternal grandparents several times)
Call them mom and dad. You ain't prince zuko

Last edited: