Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother shouldn’t have had me

LoveMachine

LoveMachine

Self-banned
-
My mother chose the age of 35 to have a child, no wonder i turned out so subhuman. She also chose to have that child with a man that she just met. My mother told me i was an accident, and the reason i wasn’t aborted was due to my father’s religious beliefs. She only married the man that got her pregnant because her mother told her to. Once i was born my mother and father got divorced pretty much right after. Not only does my mother choose to have a child with a man that she doesn’t believe is fit to be a father, she also decides to have a child with an asian man despite her being a white woman. Not only am i not given a father, I'm also give the genetics of one of the ugliest races. I hate the fact my mother birthed me, she was never fit to raise children.

Ugly bitches always see having kids as a ticking off exercise on a bucket list, sewing their pussies shut would be better.

Ugly bitches always see having kids as a ticking off exercise on a bucket list, sewing their pussies shut would be better.
Truth. their retardedness is the reason for our suffering and it’s their fault