Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woman don’t have maternal love

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
So many cucks tell me they DOOOOO woman are so caring BRoOOOoooOoo.

Children are an extension of the female it is only used to benefit her if the child provided her no benefit you bet she is getting rid of it so many cases of woman murking her child when Tyrone or chad dump her and she is left with a child she didn’t get what she wanted out of it

Which is “chad or beta bucks to facilitate her existence for the remaining 40 years of her life.

Woman are incapable of love. The mother you have doesn’t love you she sees you as an extension of her she only kept you alive as a child because it benefited her

Love is not real for toilets

My bitch mom keeps telling me i’m her whole world and shit while never helping me out and putting us into debt cause my cuck dad lets her spend all the money on clothes and vacations JFL Z

My bitch mom keeps telling me i’m her whole world and shit while never helping me out and putting us into debt cause my cuck dad lets her spend all the money on clothes and vacations JFL Z
Typical toilet behaviour woman should be named after models of toilets

So many cucks tell me they DOOOOO woman are so caring BRoOOOoooOoo.

Children are an extension of the female it is only used to benefit her if the child provided her no benefit you bet she is getting rid of it so many cases of woman murking her child when Tyrone or chad dump her and she is left with a child she didn’t get what she wanted out of it

Which is “chad or beta bucks to facilitate her existence for the remaining 40 years of her life.

Woman are incapable of love. The mother you have doesn’t love you she sees you as an extension of her she only kept you alive as a child because it benefited her

Love is not real for toilets
Love from a foid is chad only.

Yes, it's just neoteny that makes us gravitate towards them. If you notice the mothers who are called bitches are usually ugly.

It's been proven that children with single fathers do better in life than those with single mothers (which translates into something like the black community) lmao.