Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My girth is much worse than I though

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Before measuring girth, I used to cope thing "tbhngl im at least average, right tbhngl?"

WRONG.

I just measured today, yesterday and a few days ago and the measurments ranged from 3 - 3.5 inches GIRTH. (7.62cm - 8.89cm)

How am I going to cope with this subhuman Girth??? IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

6 Inch Length and 3 Girth aka 6x3

Someone pass me the rope already SMH

Last edited:
Your girth is my length JFL

My girth is similar in size as well.
It truly never began for us dicklets.

3f58c7b6b42cd1c200e3162aa4b24e22 2

Here, take one brotha.

Very thin , I’m 4.5 so i’m thin too

You need at least 6 inches girth at the very minimum to truly please a foid. Less than that and she will cheat guaranteed 100%

You need at least 6 inches girth at the very minimum to truly please a foid. Less than that and she will cheat guaranteed 100%
Mine is nearly half of that.... fucking brutal

Less than 5 inches girth is ropefuel in 2020. F

Don't talk about your dick size in a men's only forum. :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
We are not fags ffs

And 6 inches length? Length is acceptable I guess but girth... Over!

Also, girth is more important than length apparently. Truly over.

And 6 inches length? Length is acceptable I guess but girth... Over!

Also, girth is more important than length apparently. Truly over.
Yeah my length is 6" with 3" girth.
6x3 = death

Yeah my length is 6" with 3" girth.
6x3 = death
Are you sure you measured your girth correctly? It's literally bottom of the bottom.

I never measured

3?????????? My jaw dropped when I read that absolutely brutal

Two words 'Metric System' it´s so annoying to have to convert everything just because Americans refuse to learn the metric system it´s like entering a match in CS GO where none of the Russians and often Germans can´t speak english because it´s not taught in school.

I googled "girth" and the results were all about penis size jfl
never googled anything penis related, simple dickpill

Last edited:
Two words 'Metric System' it´s so annoying to have to convert everything just because Americans refuse to learn the metric system it´s like entering a match in CS GO where none of the Russians and often Germans can´t speak english because it´s not taught in school.
Based metriccel tbh I dont know why they teach the shitty American system. I'm american and prefer metric

7.62cm - 8.89cm

7.62cm - 8.89cm
Damm that is pretty small mine is like 12.5cm but for not to brag my wrists are only 13.5cm so imagine your dick´s girth basically being the size of your wrists.

Damm that is pretty small mine is like 12.5cm but for not to brag my wrists are only 13.5cm so imagine your dick´s girth basically being the size of your wrists.
12.5cm girth? mogs mine brutally.

My Length is 15.25cm but my girth is only 7.62cm - 8.89. It looks like an absolute pencil.

Based metriccel tbh I dont know why they teach the shitty American system. I'm american and prefer metric
Yeah my little brother used to be a welder and told me they even use the metric system for welding in the US because it is down to a tenth of a millimeter in some areas or maybe it was my brother´s friend who was also a welder in another field who told me that you know those guys who work with those machines that automatically do the job for you after typing the measurements in.

12.5cm girth? mogs mine brutally.

My Length is 15.25cm but my girth is only 7.62cm - 8.89. It looks like an absolute pencil.
Yeah my lenghts is 15cm it actually shrunk 2cm from I was a teenager wtf. But how big are your wrists?

are you measuring correctly? that seems ridiculously small, like a literal pencil dick
I only started measuring girth last week.

First time I got 4" (10cm), but the tape was WAY too lose.

As I learned to measure correctly, the measurments got much closer to 3" and 3.5" (7.62cm and 8.89cm)
Yeah my lenghts is 15cm it actually shrunk 2cm from I was a teenager wtf. But how big are your wrists?
My wrists are 18cm

yeah it fucking sucks im tired of using converters just switch to metric its way easier

yeah it fucking sucks im tired of using converters just switch to metric its way easier
And way more precise I even have a recent meme poking fun at this which is very accurate. I have memorate most of these measurements but still sometimes I have to use a converter like with cooking what the fuck is a cup in measurement?
Star wars metric system

Before measuring girth, I used to cope thing "tbhngl im at least average, right tbhngl?"

WRONG.

I just measured today, yesterday and a few days ago and the measurments ranged from 3 - 3.5 inches GIRTH. (7.62cm - 8.89cm)

How am I going to cope with this subhuman Girth??? IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

6 Inch Length and 3 Girth aka 6x3

Someone pass me the rope already SMH
You're supposed to measure in the thickest part. Are you sure you didn't mess up?

3 inches sounds almost unbelievable. I would've think you would've known even before measuring.

You're supposed to measure in the thickest part. Are you sure you didn't mess up?

3 inches sounds almost unbelievable. I would've think you would've known even before measuring.
I think its closer to 3.5 or 3.75.

still over though

over for small girth cels. Some days my girth is bigger than others dont know why

Do you guys use rulers, measuring tape, calipers, or your phone's measuring app?

Your penis is 6 inches long? You can girthmaxx but not lenghtmaxx, mogs me and most incels into oblivion tbh.

Your penis is 6 inches long? You can girthmaxx but not lenghtmaxx, mogs me and most incels into oblivion tbh.
6 inches bone-pressed. non bone-pressed, its only 5.5.

Also how the hell does girthmaxxing work?

6 inches bone-pressed. non bone-pressed, its only 5.5.

Also how the hell does girthmaxxing work?
Something like fat injection.