Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My girlfriend is going to watch a movie with a super popular white guy" [Ricecels Do NOT ENTER]

Well, the guy sleeps around, and she finds that a turnoff, so.
And everyone knows noodles don't like white men, that's just an urban legend.

5+/10 6ft+ white men, should be forced to pay reperations to manlet/ethnic incels.

"I don't like white guys"
"I don't like guys who sleep around"

If she says these things it means she is already railing while Chad behind your back.

redditors have made "super" such a faggy adjective tbh

"Tee-hee, I'm going to watch a movie with chad. Don't wait up."

He should've strangled her.

lol he's
That poor bastard

He's far too bluepilled.

Someone tell him to just hit and quit after he makes empty promises of marriage.

A guy like this knows deep down what is happening but will actively delude himself and live off blue pill hope. Even if she fucks this guy he will rationalize that it was a mistake or she was forced into it or some other reason. It's mental weakness

Her vagina is already rotten by now

asians are not though enough to live in the west, they should leave immediately

Does that idiot really believe her when she said "She's not into guys that sleep around"?

Being a ricecel might actually be worse than being a sand nigger.

Sounds like a racebait larp.

She says that our little Asian egos are crushed having to deal with a man.

Sounds like larp tbh.

"My girlfriend and I have not had sex, this isn’t because we are religious, it is more cultural than anything."
HAHAHAHAH watch her drop her panties the second that norman white guy wants to fuck her with his rock hard 2 incher

Hahahaha holy fuck sucks to be Filipino

"My girlfriend and I have not had sex, this isn’t because we are religious, it is more because shes not attracted to me but still wants to use me as a betabux cuck."
Fixed

"I don’t know what to do here."

It's pretty simple. You fuck her a couple of times for good measure, and then you dump her, saying : "now we're done, you can do whatever you want with this guy, I don't care."

Your brain on the bluepill.

"so guys,my gf is going on dates with another man.Should i be worried?"

this must be a larp

That bloke is fucked, that bitch has already screwed the white bloke and this is the second coming.

lol he's

A guy like this knows deep down what is happening but will actively delude himself and live off blue pill hope. Even if she fucks this guy he will rationalize that it was a mistake or she was forced into it or some other reason. It's mental weakness
That poor bastard

This makes me feel so enraged. How can you be so bluepilled and retarded?

She keeps indirectly putting out that she wants that guy's cock, does this braindamaged ricecel actually believe what she says?

"His" gf is going to basically date a white guy and he still doesn't know what to do. Jfl a her gaslighting him into a racism card against "a successful white guy" and thinking it's he who is racist out of them two. OVER.

How?
I mean, this happens to him and he doesn't think it's over? Does he still have hope? Can't fucking believe it.

He has nothing to worry about ngl, his gf would never lie to him tbh
Well, the guy sleeps around, and she finds that a turnoff, so.
And everyone knows noodles don't like white men, that's just an urban legend.

he fucked her

Reddit moment tbh " my gf is cheating on me. Is she cheating on me?"
its just a gigantic bruh moment even if you are bluepilled this shit is suspicious asfuck

its just a gigantic bruh moment even if you are bluepilled this shit is suspicious asfuck
I'm surprised the main comments are btfo the whote.

I mean, come on its obvious asfuck
Yeah but you forgto the 12th teaching of Confucious "never overestimate the intelligence of cucks."

Yeah but you forgto the 12th teaching of Confucious "never overestimate the intelligence of cucks."
I mean the guys psych is just deluding himself so he doesnt get mentally sick

> been together with gf for one year
> still a virgin

That's a roommate not a girlfriend. JFL at the absolute state of ricecels.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: