Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My GF (22F) has come out to me (25M) as asexual and I am conflicted."

Was his girlfriend "asexual" but it turned out that she was only so for sub8s ?
Yes. She was one of those experimental girls that says she’s bi but is really just exclusive to Chad.

th
Yes. She was one of those experimental girls that says she’s bi but is really just exclusive to Chad.
this bitches say they are bi just because its trendy and they are brainless npcs. in the past beinng bi used to have the name "perverse depravity ".

Lmao no one is asexual, she is unattracted to him and is using him for a place to crash after fucking chad and free food

Lmao no one is asexual, she is unattracted to him and is using him for a place to crash after fucking chad and free food
you can be asexual if you have a hormonal imbalance but lets be honest if she is asexual then she shouldn't have a boyfriend. love is a purely sexual function and if there is no sex you just have a really good friend.

th

this bitches say they are bi just because its trendy and they are brainless npcs. in the past beinng bi used to have the name "perverse depravity ".
Yeah no the fact that so many foids are bi is no mistake, and is just a way for them to out themselves for how greedy and selfish they are. Lesbians are already without morals, they’ll take a normies gf and laugh about it. Bi females will say vague phrases like “I’m lost and confused” or “I’m just looking for the right one”. What they don’t tell you is all that means is they’re collecting a military unit of orbiters while looking for Chad and sleeping with ugly dyke foids who have the looksmatch of st.blackops2cel.

WTF did she say that ? "Bi" should theoretically involve that she loves men, so she could also fuck with him.

Sounds like Billy Beta just can't live up her dreams of being spitroasted by two BBC's from Blacked.com.