Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My former oneitis colleague asked me if I’m coming to the coworker party this weekend

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
“It’s a good opportunity to know who you’re working with. I’m going on vacation next week and I’m still coming. THINK ABOUT IT”, she said in that disgusting girl boss tone.

Kek she 100% wants to see my socially awkward ass being embarrassed there. Foids are sadistic. I knew such an occasion challenging my non-NT brain would come but didn’t expect it to come this soon :feelskek: Fuk it’s over

“It’s a good opportunity to know who you’re working with. I’m going on vacation next week and I’m still coming. THINK ABOUT IT”, she said in that disgusting girl boss tone.

Kek she 100% wants to see my socially awkward ass being embarrassed there. Foids are sadistic. I knew such an occasion challenging my non-NT brain would come but didn’t expect it to come this soon :feelskek: Fuk it’s over
Sadistic for subhumans, masochist for chad.

Just rape her in Half-Life:Alyx.

she's one of these whores that think that all coworkers must have a very close relationship so they can succsed together in the work place.
or maybe she's asking you to come to the party and fuck her, anyway take condoms with you( or don)

"My former oneitis" pathetic, grow up

she's one of these whores that think that all coworkers must have a very close relationship so they can succsed together in the work place.
or maybe she's asking you to come to the party and fuck her, anyway take condoms with you( or don)
Fakecels.is

Why is she your "former" oneitis? Did something happen? :feelstrash:

You must be not so bad looking if your oneitis knows you exists and talks to you