Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first work ever and Inceldom

• Thread starter IncelCatechumen
  • Start date
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I´m working as a barista for an empanada´s company in my city. This is my first laboral experience, almost full-time from 8 to 4. The thing is that yesterday, after work, I was extremely exhausted and I immediately went to bed. I was so tired that I didn´t even thought of foids, sex, or masturbation. It made me think about the monastic phrase "ora et labora," when you are extremely tired you don´t even have time to think about sex, I feel a certain sense of relief if i´m being honest with you guys, what do you think?

I´m working as a barista for an empanada´s company in my city. This is my first laboral experience, almost full-time from 8 to 4. The thing is that yesterday, after work, I was extremely exhausted and I immediately went to bed. I was so tired that I didn´t even thought of foids, sex, or masturbation. It made me think about the monastic phrase "ora et labora," when you are extremely tired you don´t even have time to think about sex, I feel a certain sense of relief if i´m being honest with you guys, what do you think?
Rough hours. I used to hate working in public facing jobs. Made me feel like a slave to foids. If you hate it then let it motivate you to get a job where you are out of the public eye more. But if you like it and it helps take your mind off things then keep it up bud :feelsokman:

i never think of sex cuz my testosterone is too low, can't relate.

i never think of sex cuz my testosterone is too low, can't relate.
Why are you an incel then? Inceldom derives from the feeling of discontent that derives (due to sexual compulsion i.e. societal norms) from being sexless. No sex-drive = no inceldom. Are you a romanticel?

Do you consider yourself a Christian or are you just inspired by Christianity?

I hope i can reach that state but I would probably feel crippling loneliness coming home to a shitty appartment being all alone

Why are you an incel then? Inceldom derives from the feeling of discontent that derives (due to sexual compulsion i.e. societal norms) from being sexless. No sex-drive = no inceldom. Are you a romanticel?
it's more of trying to fit in and be like a normal human since i'm no longer human

Do you consider yourself a Christian or are you just inspired by Christianity?

I´m an atheist but i feel a deep cultural and intelectual connection with Catholicism.
I hope i can reach that state but I would probably feel crippling loneliness coming home to a shitty appartment being all alone

I see. Sorry to hear that. I live with my family, but I don´t feel lonely: I have book!

it's more of trying to fit in and be like a normal human since i'm no longer human
You should "No Longer Human" by Osamu Dazai. As I said, it´s a feeling of abnormality, but I feel that if you engage with your extravagance and find value in that you can find a certain level of satisfaction.

I´m an atheist but i feel a deep cultural and intelectual connection with Catholicism.
Catholicism in particular or Christianity in general?

I feel the same but I am much closer to Protestantism.

It’s over.

I went to a Starbucks once and I saw a 10/10 there and my day was ruined.

I felt like shit and I was sexually depressed.

Catholicism in particular or Christianity in general?

I feel the same but I am much closer to Protestantism.
Just Catholicism bc im hispanic
It’s over.

I went to a Starbucks once and I saw a 10/10 there and my day was ruined.

I felt like shit and I was sexually depressed.
Nah, just don´t think about it

I have a night shift warehouse job 40 mins away and I feel similarly, some weed plus a tiring day is better than NEETing and only having depressing shit to think about. Just turn our useless brains off.