Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My favorite Nintendo character foreshadowed my inceldom

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I've always loved Luigi better than Mario growing up, but I still loved Mario nonetheless. Now I understand that Mario mogs me because of his relationship with peach. You might be thinking, what about Luigi and Daisy? Doesn't count becuase they never had sex, trust me I was there. Anyway, the saddest part of my childhood innocence being destroyed is my former favorite nintendo character being transformed into a truecel dark lord as my pfp. Any time I saw or heard of Luigi during my childhood was foreshadowing of my inceldom. Gone are my happy childhood memories of playing Mario games on my nintendo DS as well as my Wii. Times were happy, and life was colorful. Now I'm here all of these years later rotting on this forum and smoking cigarette after cigarette until it hurts. :feelscry:

It began for Mariocels
super-mario-bros-01-ht-jef-221130_1669830456169_hpMain_12x5.jpg

Are you Luigi, or just a fan of him?

What happened with Luigi? He took the blackpill?

Was you old avi exposed to be realistic Luigi?