Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My father passes on mental illness to anyone he breeds

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
So today my mom dropped some lethal Ropefuel on me today. My father is actually autistic and his family have a long history of mental illness. Many of my cousin's from my father's side have mental disorders like ADHD,OCD, Retarded etc. Every child that my father breeds ends up abnormal in some way or form. My sister has bent arms and legs and has to wear splints. My brother is autistic. I'm autistic. He had 2 other sons with different women. Both of those sons turned out autistic.

OvER if your father is a sperg. Some people were not supposed to breed.

Is he good looking?

Is he good looking?
Lol. No not really maybe he looked much better when he was younger. But nah, as of right now he's balding, pretty darkskin and in his early 40's. I was wondering how he managed to reproduce with that many women. He looks very normie tier. No clue

Lol. No not really maybe he looked much better when he was younger. But nah, as of right now he's balding, pretty darkskin and in his early 40's. I was wondering how he managed to reproduce with that many women. He looks very normie tier. No clue
He must have status or very exceptional charisma thwn

So today my mom dropped some lethal Ropefuel on me today. My father is actually autistic and his family have a long history of mental illness. Many of my cousin's from my father's side have mental disorders like ADHD,OCD, Retarded etc. Every child that my father breeds ends up abnormal in some way or form. My sister has bent arms and legs and has to wear splints. My brother is autistic. I'm autistic. He had 2 other sons with different women. Both of those sons turned out autistic.

Damn I feel sorry for your dads kids

my father passed all his neuroses to me also :feelsrope:

I was given the rare C allele for Schizophrenia.

I only got anger issues from my father.

Don't worry. I'm not a Robertson-Thomas.

I am a Robertson-Wagoner:

Blacksher1

Blacksher

I got totally fucked. My mother's entire family is full of weirdos, lunatics and autists, and my father's family was a bunch of mentally stunted uglies getting all wrapped up in small agricultural politics who all aged like total shit (they all ended up with totally fucked joints).

I was born with FAS face (which mostly grew out, luckily) and a receded hairline, I got scoliosis, a lower jaw offset to the side by 5 millimeters, a terrible side profile (I look like the biggest nerd) and both my shoulders and knees are starting to pop and grind, at the ripe age of 28. Also I got autism, probably because my mom took an anticonvulsant while she carried me.

Combine all that with a totally autistic upbringing by two perpetually out-of-touch boomers who claimed half the kids of the village to be bad for me.

I am so happy that my parents had a 2nd child :reeeeee:. It's so much fun living like this.

Maybe the whole sterilizing undesirable people thing wouldn't have been such a bad idea, after all.

I think the stereotype is real, nick cannon has like 8 kids by 5 women and Bob Marley had around 12 by 7 women (not counting his grandchildren)

Elon Musk is also a Sperg and he is pumping out boys like no tomorrow.

I also have A LOT of mental illness on my mother's side of the family. Basically every one of those idiots has a laundry list of neurological disorders. :feelswhat:

I think the stereotype is real, nick cannon has like 8 kids by 5 women and Bob Marley had around 12 by 7 women (not counting his grandchildren)

It probably is real. It's quite common I guess. Idk. Maybe with poorer Black's like Jamaicans and black Americans. But with African immigrants usually have nuclear families