Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My family's female hypergamy disaster in deeply patriarchal and misogynistic India of 1950s.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Around the time of India's independence and the partitioning bullshit in 1947, my 4'10 shitskinned goblin grandmother was able to secure a very fairskinned 6 feet tall who was leagues ahead of her in appearance. That level of female hypergamy resulted in my 5'3 midget dad.

Because my dad was only 5'3, he could not get any interest from decent looking and strong women, forcing him to eventually settle down with my disastrously weak and subhuman mother, who has been even worse than my goblin grandmother. She's now literally LDARing to death right before my very eyes. The way things are now, I'm pretty sure my mom won't make it past next year.

The moral of my family history is that female hypergamy is a downward spiral. Its like quicksand. If you try to relieve yourself from the stress of mate seeking by settling for a bad mate because she's easiest to attain and keep, then you can rest assure that your son's mate will be even worse than your own because he'll always be competing in a far harsher environment than you ever did, and so with each generation, weakness will breed more weakness until the bloodline dies out from subhumanity.

No wonder you want to exterminate curries jfl.

That's why it pisses me off how feminists, after they've stopped pretending that they aren't hypergamous, try to argue that hypergamy is good because it improves the genepool. It fucking doesn't because the subhuman women still breed.

That's why it pisses me off how feminists, after they've stopped pretending that they aren't hypergamous, try to argue that hypergamy is good because it improves the genepool. It fucking doesn't because the subhuman women still breed.
Exactly! The gene pool if only improve when BOTH subhuman men and women are prevented from mating.

Around the time of India's independence and the partitioning bullshit in 1947, my 4'10 shitskinned goblin grandmother was able to secure a very fairskinned 6 feet tall who was leagues ahead of her in appearance. That level of female hypergamy resulted in my 5'3 midget dad.
This should have resulted in your dad being good looking and tall. Unless your claiming that subhuman women should be sterilized so that they don't breed and pass on their horrid genetics.
The moral of my family history is that female hypergamy is a downward spiral. Its like quicksand. If you try to relieve yourself from the stress of mate seeking by settling for a bad mate because she's easiest to attain and keep, then you can rest assure that your son's mate will be even worse than your own because he'll always be competing in a far harsher environment than you ever did, and so with each generation, weakness will breed more weakness until the bloodline dies out from subhumanity.
Yes both of them need to be human looking otherwise it's over for the kid.

Exactly! The gene pool if only improve when BOTH subhuman men and women are prevented from mating.
To be fair, I suppose women only breeding with Chad does dilute the subhuman genes that the women carry. However it takes many generations before it gets diluted very much, during which many subhuman men will still be born due to recessive genes. It would be much better to just have the superior men and women breed, then the subhuman genes will be eliminated in only a couple generations.

This should have resulted in your dad being good looking and tall.
Nah, my goblin pajeeta desecrated my grandfather's gene pool, so no chance of my dad or any of his siblings being good looking.
Unless your claiming that subhuman women should be sterilized so that they don't breed and pass on their horrid genetics.
Yes, they should be sterilized.

However it takes many generations before it gets diluted very much
No it can happen within a single generation if the subhuman mate's genes dominate in the offspring.

Because my dad was only 5'3, he could not get any interest from decent looking and strong women, forcing him to eventually settle down with my disastrously weak and subhuman mother, who has been even worse than my goblin grandmother. She's now literally LDARing to death right before my very eyes. The way things are now, I'm pretty sure my mom won't make it past next year.

my family history is somewhat similar to yours despite me being arab/north-african my maternal grandfather was a tall blue eyed mogger but because of our retarded culture he had to accept an arranged marriage to my short unattractive swarthy grandmother out of eleven children yes ELEVEN children only two inherited his blue eyes JFL and NONE of them inherited his height some of his grandchildren were lucky and grew to 6'3 not me though(i'm 5'7):reeeeee::reeeeee:.my mother looks very similar to my grandmother she did not inherit her hypergamous nature though:feelshaha::cryfeels:she married young and was very naive instead of trying to secure some chaddam so her children may get lucky through genetic recombination she married my old short ugly shitskin father who also happens to be a raging narcissist(this man is legit the primary reason i'm a mentalcel:feelsUnreal:)this is why i absolutely oppose arranged marriages they're highly dysgenic and ruin good genes if my grandfather had the choice to pick the woman that attracted him the most and my mother was smart and picky i could have been a tall blue eyed chad:feelsrope:

Last edited:
my family history is somewhat similar to yours despite me being arab/north-african my maternal grandfather was a tall blue eyed mogger but because of our retarded culture he had to accept an arranged marriage to my short unattractive swarthy grandmother out of eleven children yes ELEVEN children only two inherited his blue eyes JFL and NONE of them inherited his height although some his grandchildren were lucky and grew to 6'3 not me though(i'm 5'7):reeeeee::reeeeee:.my mother looks very similar to my grandmother she did not inherit her hypergamous nature though:feelshaha::cryfeels:she married young and was very naive instead of trying to secure some chaddam so her children may get lucky through genetic recombination she married my old short ugly shitskin father who also happens to be a raging narcissist(this man is legit the primary reason i'm a mentalcel:feelsUnreal:)this is why i absolutely oppose arranged marriages they're highly dysgenic and ruin good genes if my grandfather had the choice to pick the woman that attracted him the most and my mother was smart and picky i could have been a tall blue eyed chad:feelsrope:
Arranged marriage has been a death sentence for deathnik countries.

fucking brutal god damn. I have had same issues in my accursed lineage