Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family was saying the model I like isn't perfect

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I saw a picture of a really pretty Italian model and I showed my mother and was like "Look how pretty she is." My mother asked if I knew her because she thinks it's weird to have a picture of some random girl. Random girls don't look like that. I really like her face but they were saying that there're girls who're pretty like that in real life - no, there aren't. I don't see girls that look that good.

My mom and sister got kind of offended and because they thought that meant that I thought they weren't pretty because they are normal girls around me (obviously I'm not gonna be admiring pictures of them the same, this isn't Alabama.) I told them that I do think they're pretty but again, not like the model. It's true, I wouldn't be offended if I was told I was less pretty than a model.

They also said they're all makeupped and photoshopped (I'm aware of that but I still think she has such perfect face structure and probably would still look basically just like that without makeup.)

My Mother said she kinda looks like the twilight girl (Kristen Stewart). There's no comparison. I think Kristen Stewart's hot too but not like this.

Now I know it might seem like I'm contradicting myself about the makeup and photoshop thing but I did see her in a few other pictures where she doesn't look as good.

Beautiful picture:

Pexels ron lach

The ones where she doesn't look as good:

20231003 205250
Pexels photo 8285759

Last edited:
Another foid worship thread from the teen

Foids really have a problem facing the fact that some foids are better looking than them ... And that in the end it does't matter since men aren't picky at all. Meanwhile we totally realize the existence of Chad even if foids totally disregard how easy they make it for him compared to us.

this isn't Alabama
:feelskek: