Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My family has not once tried coming to my room to talk to me.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My entire life my family has always went straight to my white brother’s room to talk, never mine. I’m the only brown person in my family yet they wonder why i have no friends or social group. They caused this. All it would take is coming to my room and sit down and have a conversation with me.

They automatically see me as inferior for looking mexican.

Act weirder, don't talk to them, just go full grimemaxxing; you may get the care you seek or be sent to a psychologist.

As expected; how much does he mog you by? :feelssus:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Just live like a cumskin boi with his own room theory confirmed