Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my eyes, skin, most of my bone structure, and hair texture are caucasian

Look at his lips:feelswhere:

Look at his nose:feelsugh:

He's a literal white nigger:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

thats why turks denounce you and distance themselves from you. caste systems are built on a factual sense of superiority that stems a lot from looks
Turks are still genetically similar to northern arabs and iranians. Only a small subset of western turks are greek/slav genetically

Even if pakis are close to arabs, that isn't much of an insult, when chink women still thirst for paki
But I don't think there were any Pakistanis. It was mostly Indians and Nepalis who are a mix of Indian and chink and South East Asians.
Hair is always always darker in the front and lighter in the back. No one, not a single person, however, has hair that goes from platinum blonde to pitch black, holy fucking kek
Yep, that was what I wondering. My brother has red hair but it's slightly darker on the sides and back. But it's still still red. Her hair is pitch black on both sides.

Post your eyes chingchong.
I wonder why your guys are so obsessed with eye colour and eye area. Almost like you know that even niggers make fun of you for it. And you're projecting.
Just like blacks keep talking about "muh dick" lol.

View attachment 1175653
View attachment 1175655
View attachment 1175656
You will never have Blue eyes like us. You chinks can only try out filters and keep delusionmaxxing and hope that it will turn Blue one day lol. Trying to argue that Asians mog/fog arabs is like trying to argue that an ant is stronger then an elephant.
POST YOURS PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGER

Turks are still genetically similar to northern arabs and iranians. Only a small subset of western turks are greek/slav genetically
We wuz turks n shieet

Yep, that was what I wondering. My brother has red hair but it's slightly darker on the sides and back. But it's still still red. Her hair is pitch black on both sides.
My sisters have hair that varies from dark to medium brown hair from thr front to the back, and even I have some ginger hairs on my head, but it's rarely a drastic change like fucking platinum blonde to pitch black lmfao

Retarded mongols denying genetics. Lmfao

I'm 1/3 east anatolian anyways
I'm 1/3 this I'm 1/3 that, I'm 1% this I'm 1% that, I think Made in Anus is just a rape baby

I'm 1/3 this I'm 1/3 that, I'm 1% this I'm 1% that, I think Made in Anus is just a rape baby
a rape baby without good genetics hence why hes posting here whilst claiming to be superior :feelskek:

It's funny because growing up, I believed the lies that all arabs are brown. So I thought arabs that are white, like me, must have european dna. When I took me 23andme test, I was almost certain I would have some european dna because of how white I look

Yet not only did I get zero european dna, I even didn't get western anatolian dna, which you would think I would since I'm iraqi turk. That just shows how much of a sand nigger I am genetically yet I'm still white
Which is why it's even better, that's why I keep repeating that they have zero White blood,and show them evidence, because, they absolutely, seethe when they see Arabs who pass as white or have light hair/eyes without any white blood, because, know that they look like literal niggers despite, having 50-80% white blood lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:.

They feel better when arabs who pass as white, have white blood, but what makes them chimpout is even they realize, that the people who they viewed as Inferior are whiter then. Them.
Hell even prophet Muhammad snd prophet Jesus are both described as white/pink in color
A lot of biblical figures had red hair like David And Esau.

Last edited:
or he's gonna spam chinks driving over people

sandNIGGER rage haha

comrade is gonna make another college essay thread due to being triggered lol
He should actually put this effort into real life college so that he can get his family overseas out of the conflicts jfl

I'm not doing anything. You can cope all you want. Genetic studies prove that Turks are similar to arabs and Iranians. Funny how you're so arrogant, that you think you know more then, a turk. @KillNiggers was right.

He should actually put this effort into real life college so that he can get his family overseas out of the conflicts jfl
I lived in Ireland when I was younger, my mother worked as a nurse there. But whether helps you cope.

Or himself, wherever the fuck he is, before he gets drafted kek

I lived in Ireland when I was younger, my mother worked as a nurse there. But whether helps you cope.
You definitely have extended family that's gonna get drafted sometime in the future kek or invaded

or he's gonna spam chinks driving over people

sandNIGGER rage haha
Yes, because, only chinks do stupid shit like that. You can find plenty, of chinks killing themselves as well. Retarded race.

Yes, because, only chinks do stupid shit like that. You can find plenty, of chinks killing themselves as well. Retarded race.
The irony of a sandnigga saying this. Kaboom

You tagged me retard. Clearly, you feel inferior to me, hence, you keep trying to start new debates. And still loose. Also you keep making big claims everyday. Fitz 2 skin, hazel green eyes, and a white passing eye area. Big claims no pics. I wonder why.

Last edited:
a rape baby without good genetics hence why hes posting here whilst claiming to be superior :feelskek:
Being 1/3 iraqi iranian anatolian doesn't matter since they're all the same genetically. It's like calling someone who is 1/3 British Irish and French mixed.

Which is why it's even better, that's why I keep repeating that they have zero White blood,and show them evidence, because, they absolutely, seethe when they see Arabs who pass as white or have light hair/eyes without any white blood, because, know that they look like literal niggers despite, having 50-80% white blood lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:.

They feel better when arabs who pass as white, have white blood, but what makes them chimpout is even they realize, that the people who they viewed as Inferior are whiter then. Them.
Yep, exactly. While we may have some ANF dna or Aryan DNA, many white arabs absolutely don't have or need european ancestory to have white skin. And it makes sense anyways, since the genes for white skin literally come from the fertile crescent, not Europe

I'm not doing anything. You can cope all you want. Genetic studies prove that Turks are similar to arabs and Iranians. Funny how you're so arrogant, that you think you know more then, a turk. @KillNiggers was right.
What did killniggees say?
Pointing out that anatolians are largely the same as northern arabs and iranians isn't being triggered, takashi

Yep, exactly. While we may have some ANF dna or Aryan DNA, many white arabs absolutely don't have or need european ancestory to have white skin. And it makes sense anyways, since the genes for white skin literally come from the fertile crescent, not Europe
If these retards came to Lebanon and told people that they're white passing, people would laugh at their face. Also, passing as white is all that matters, only sfcel Mutts think that being European genetically, matters. A blonde Syrian will be treated as white by Europeans, but a chink with 50% White DNA won't.

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=muYViuwDhZlJiEE4

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_6-WILL-yfE?si=KWmky7J-neVt1wlr

These kids in gaza will be seen/treated as white. Hapa mutt kids won't.

sample size: 2

its like me saying filipinos are tall because i know 2 filipino brothers (albeit they probably have high chinese admixture) who are 6’ and 6’1
Nigger, everyone with eyes can see that asians mixing with europeans = asian. Are you trying to lie to yourself enough until you believe your own bullshit?

Pointing out that anatolians are largely the same as northern arabs and iranians isn't being triggered, takashi
He is just extremely pissed off now. When he gets angry, he makes it looks like he is laughing at US. The yellow brown mutt is seething inside.

If these retards came to Lebanon and told people that they're white passing, people would laugh at their face.
Retarded hapas think other chinks calling them white means anything. What matters if europeans see you ss white. And considering even white nationalists, whom you'd assume are more keen-eyed in noticing facial morphology than the average white normie, still think I'm white.
Also, passing as white is all that matters, only sfcel Mutts think that being European genetically, matters. A blonde Syrian will be treated as white by Europeans, but a chink with 50% White DNA won't.
Yep. I'm at work right now and 2 of my co workers are blonde blue eyed white guys who are not only shorter than me, but one them has skin tone that is a DARKER shade of peach than mine. Even my supervisor is some French guy and he has a bigger nose than me, his nose is even curved like a jew.

Meanwhile i have a very small button nose
These kids in gaza will be seen/treated as white. Hapa mutt kids won't.
What's funny is you keep posting blue eyed Arabs. You don't even need to do that. When even black eyed, black haired arabs can still pass as white, or at the very least look caucasion.
Ff2393ab65bcc78d3626af60c57e0b71
4ac80067 75c0 4770 a5f3 f27417cc1de3
F46648c5 4431 4363 8bec 27cd489e50ab
0 Ibrahim Hussain
0c3943bb e5a9 4c74 9ae6 10f1ab3c230f
6f554a5e 2542 4073 bf02 40852db63170

Last edited:
He is just extremely pissed off now. When he gets angry, he makes it looks like he is laughing at US. The yellow brown mutt is seething inside.
"yes, HE is the one that's seething, not me, ha ha!"

What's funny is you keep posting blue eyed Arabs. When even black eyed, black haired arabs can still pass as white, or at the very least look caucasion.
Yes, I know. But this guy thinks meds are not white, and knowing how much gooks desire, blue eyes and blonde hair to the point they shamelessly, dye their hair and wear contacts, or delusionmaxx and think that their eyes will turn Blue one day. Also a lot of those blue eye subliminal videos are either made by chinks, or most of the viewers are chinks :feelskek: :feelskek:. So I post the lightest Arabs mostly to piss them off.

"yes, HE is the one that's seething, not me, ha ha!"
Why would I seethe? Give me one reason. I have shown him plenty of Arabs who look white. All he can do is write long paragraphs like a retard. Looks like I was right and there are no blue eyed hapas.

Why would I seethe? Give me one reason.
Because all of these kpoop troons and hapas have higher irl smv than sands. Maybe autist looksmaxxers like the two of you rate sands higher, but not irl. If this wasn't the case you wouldn't be making all of these posts in the first place.

Retarded hapas think other chinks calling them white means anything.
Yep, they obviously, say to each other so the other hapa doesn't rope.
What matters if europeans see you ss white. And considering even white nationalists, whom you'd assume are more keen-eyed in noticing facial morphology than the average white normie, still think I'm white.
That's what I have been telling them. Who gives a shit about what some chingchong thinks. It's whites who decide.

It's whites who decide.
Okay how about you bring all white users, all wignats everyone you know and run a poll and have them vote on whatever the fuck you're trying to argue about huh

Because all of these kpoop troons and hapas have higher irl smv than sands. Maybe autist looksmaxxers like the two of you rate sands higher, but not irl. If this wasn't the case you wouldn't be making all of these posts in the first place.
Which hapa? We are talking about weather hapas can pass as white or not. If you want to talk about attractiveness, no, Most hapas are genetic dead ends that's why they're all rotting here or on Asian masculinity. They don't pass as white nor are they attractive.

If you're talking about HAPA models, yes, I agree. Those are still rare. All of you keep posting that one gook, especially, that one pic where his face appears to be slimmer the usual, and it's funny because, he looks like a MENA hapa in that picture. About the kpop fags, stop normalizing frauding. Those gooks are frauding like shit. Reverse, their surgeries, and remove the makeup, skin lightening, hair dye and contacts and see how much their smv drops. Iraqis
like Omar Bokran are better looking.
IMG 20240606 215838
IMG 20240606 215819
IMG 20240606 215806
He is 6'4 as well. Which gook model is 6'4? Except that one dude who is dead now. Most Asians are short.

Last edited:
About the kpop fags, stop normalizing frauding.
They're gonna fraud anyway, and fuck lesbians while sands rot on psl or witness death and destruction trying to resist american jewish proxies so at the end of the day who really won.

They're gonna fraud anyway, and fuck lesbians while sands rot on psl or witness death and destruction trying to resist american jewish proxies so at the end of the day who really won.
So? They won't pass down their genes. It will only help them attract a mate. Surgery won't change your genes.

So? They won't pass down their genes. It will only help them attract a mate. Surgery won't change your genes.
Maybe make some UK drill music and tote shanks like all the other sands in the West and you'll experience a fraction of the popularity and affection kpoop fraudERs experience

Maybe make some UK drill music and tote shanks like all the other sands in the West and you'll experience a fraction of the popularity and affection kpoop fraudERs experience
Ok. So the fact that you need surgery to be better then us should prove that we are better looking.

Which hapa? We are talking about weather hapas can pass as white or not. If you want to talk about attractiveness, no, Most hapas are genetic dead ends that's why they're all rotting here or on Asian masculinity. They don't pass as white nor are they attractive.

If you're talking about HAPA models, yes, I agree. Those are still rare. All of you keep posting that one gook, especially, that one pic where his face appears to be slimmer the usual, and it's funny because, he looks like a MENA hapa in that picture. About the kpop fags, stop normalizing frauding. Those gooks are frauding like shit. Reverse, their surgeries, and remove the makeup, skin lightening, hair dye and contacts and see how much their smv drops. Iraqis
like Omar Bokran are better looking.
View attachment 1175770
View attachment 1175777
View attachment 1175781
He is 6'4 as well. Which gook model is 6'4? Except that one dude who is dead now. Most Asians are short.
Mogger, isnt that the arab that got banned from a country because he looked too good and stole all the ladies?