Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my eyes, skin, most of my bone structure, and hair texture are caucasian

subhumans :feelskek:
Seethe. You wish you looked like them ping pong
Here are some superior hapas.
IMG 20240606 181803IMG 20240606 181748IMG 20240606 181714IMG 20240606 181701IMG 20240606 181626IMG 20240606 181558
White men who commit beastilty with gooks and create Mutts like this should be put in concentration camps.

Attachments

• IMG_20240606_181549.jpg
    IMG_20240606_181549.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 17
dude wants to be turk haha

istanbul is the same as beirut and damascus!

IM LIKE THEM

View attachment 1175628
We are all the same. It's like saying Koreans and Japs are a different race. You're such an insecure gook lol.
@Made in Heaven
Cry more ding dong. You're not a Turk.

We are all the same. It's like saying Koreans and Japs are a different race. You're such an insecure gook lol.
thats why turks denounce you and distance themselves from you. caste systems are built on a factual sense of superiority that stems a lot from looks

thats why turks denounce you and distance themselves from you. caste systems are built on a factual sense of superiority that stems a lot from looks
Only the kemalists do that. It's Just a pathetic attempt to become closer to the west, when they will never be accepted in Europe. Again, you know nothing. Any differences will be sorted out among us. Now make me your owner a kebab, or I'll beat you to death chinksect.

i can cherrypick too fucking retard @Biowaste Removal there's no point in arguing with this retarded faggot from beirut.
Cherry pick then . The only reason you haven't done that is because, you know they don't exist. Jfl at the gook trying to act moral.

Only the kemalists do that. It's Just a pathetic attempt to become closer to the west, when they will never be accepted in Europe. Again, you know nothing. Any differences will be sorted out among us. Now make me your owner a kebab, or I'll beat you to death chinksect.
dude is so mad

you followed up a bunch of cope that isnt based in reality with rage

brutally honest self reflection

dude is so mad

you followed up a bunch of cope that isnt based in reality with rage

brutally honest self reflection
South East Asians, curries and EA are literally, Slaves in the gulf. How do you not know that? Tell your gulf Arab master you're white. And he will laugh at you and beat you up. You're just another worthless chinksect to even brown Arabs, and you still act cocky, thinking you can compete with me a Levantine.

South East Asians and EA are literally, Slaves in the gulf. How do you not know that?
i was talking about the earlier part where you rationalize your belief that you're only slaves in turkey due to politics haha. Wow outliers, look at the average of arab vs east asian countries and east asians win in every conceivable metric that's related to wealth including income per capita and gdp per capita

i was talking about the earlier part where you rationalize your belief that you're only slaves in turkey due to politics haha. Wow outliers, look at the average of arab vs east asian countries and east asians win in every conceivable metric that's related to wealth including income per capita and gdp per capita
What slaves? Nobody is slaves in Turkey. Take your meds. Kemalists want closer ties with the West. There are no Arab slaves in Turkey.

Post your eyes chingchong.
I wonder why your guys are so obsessed with eye colour and eye area. Almost like you know that even niggers make fun of you for it. And you're projecting.
Just like blacks keep talking about "muh dick" lol.

IMG 20240606 183648
IMG 20240606 175145
IMG 20240606 175133
You will never have Blue eyes like us. You chinks can only try out filters and keep delusionmaxxing and hope that it will turn Blue one day lol. Trying to argue that Asians mog/fog arabs is like trying to argue that an ant is stronger then an elephant.

I wonder why your guys are so obsessed with eye colour and eye area. Almost like you know that even niggers make fun of you for it. And you're projecting.

View attachment 1175653
View attachment 1175655
View attachment 1175656
You will never have Blue eyes like us. You chinks can only try out filters and keep delusionmaxxing and hope that it will turn Blue one day lol. Trying to argue that Asians mog/fog arabs is like trying to argue that an ant is stronger then an elephant.

View attachment 1175653
View attachment 1175655
View attachment 1175656
Also post one pure gook/hapa with Blue eyes.

South East Asians, curries and EA are literally, Slaves in the gulf. How do you not know that? Tell your gulf Arab master you're white. And he will laugh at you and beat you up. You're just another worthless chinksect to even brown Arabs, and you still act cocky, thinking you can compete with me a Levantine.
And arabs are shitting on streets and living on welfare in 99% of countries other than the gulf ones which are home to like 10% of arabs. Anywhere else in the world, you'd be a 99th class citizen and yes below gooks and even niggers (they have media halo at least). Brown arabs are literal slaves, a ton died while trying to build the qatar stadiums, your own kind genocides each other cuz the genetic quality is so low. Keep defending a bunch of people who are bottom in every conceivable metric and coping by saying arabs are MUH WHITE.

levantines

hapas

show me a single arab who isnt a bloated downward grown abomination with barely any angularity

look at the NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT of those arabs

ovER

they dont even have looks so they need to rely on other factors that can influence life quality, and they dont have privilege and status......

maybe iq can save them since it predicts life success independent of starting wealth...

HAHAHA

If this sandNIGGER left his shithole, he would be bombarded with lashings and beatings in Turkey; then when he reached Bulgaria, he would be raped

show me a single arab who isnt a bloated abomination with barely any angularity
Huge protection! Lol. Asians are the most bloated motherfuckers you will see lmfaooo.
How do you know those guys didn't have buccal fat removal? With Asians you can't say anything for certain. Also reddit is full of Asians begging for tips on how to reduce face fat because, they're bloated subhumans even at 12% body fat. Even, you know that why the fuck are you projecting so hard? You rice eating brown yellow money race, has had a soft diet for centuries, while, Arabs ate meat. That's why Asians all look soy
IMG 20240606 185306IMG 20240606 185255IMG 20240606 185243IMG 20240606 185234
IMG 20240606 185822IMG 20240606 185812
Dumb monkey where are the blue eyed pure gooks now?

levantines
Two pictures and I see nothing wrong. Almost like the gook tried so hard to Cherry pick and still failed.
And arabs are shitting on streets and living on welfare in 99% of countries other than the gulf ones which are home to like 10% of arab
Arabs don't shit on streets. And that's because, of socio economic factors. I have already explained how most "Syrian refugees" aren't Syrian.
Brown arabs are literal slaves, a ton died while trying to build the qatar stadiums, your own kind genocides each other cuz the genetic quality is so low.
Dumbfuck those were Curries and Sea Gooks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
coping by saying arabs are MUH WHITE.
Arabs are indeed whiter then you chingchong.
look at the NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT of those arabs

ovER
Looksfag cope. This gook is loosing it.

If this sandNIGGER left his shithole, he would be bombarded with lashings and beatings in Turkey; then when he reached Bulgaria, he would be raped
A lot of Turks are have a more ARABID Pheno. A lot of Levantines are whiter then them. Seethe

they dont even have looks so they need to rely on other factors that can influence life quality, and they dont have privilege and status......
This gook forgot about the surgerymaxxing makeup and skin lightening, contacts etc his whore women and men use to look more white/attractive. Seethe more.

View attachment 1175609
This girl is a Quapa who had her hair dyed blode by her self hating mom(you can see the dark colour on the side) you can tell she has a gook nose and am Asian eye area and other Asian features. Overall, still noticeably , Asian, but her dyed hair colour give her a white halo.

>"you can see the dark colour on the side"
>doesn't understand how light works
>"This girl is a Quapa who had her hair dyed blode"
>neither understands that hair grows from the roots and not the ends

Even for a turdwordler shitskin this is embarrassing.

show me a single arab who isnt a bloated abomination with barely any angularity
Also the first and last guy are biting their cheeks. This is that gook model which @Biowaste Removal told me about. That yellow monkey looks bloated as fuck in most pictures. This is what hallow cheeks look like gookoid. And it's extremely rare in most lighting even among white models dumbass. Nevermind, Asians.
Johnny depp is probably, the only white guy who had genuine hallow cheeks.
IMG 20240606 190837
Lie all you want your race is absolutely, subhuman. Whites shouldn't racemix and destroy their bloodlines.

Her hair is dyed. Her mom literally, said it. Keep crying gookoid.

Even for a turdwordler
That's you chingchong not me. I have dark green eyes. This is what a chingchong who doesn't whiten his skin and hides from the sun looks like
IMG 20240606 191508
You become the colour of shit not me. Because, I have rosy red undertones. And most Arabs even the ones with brown skin have a pink hue, unlike, you yellow monkey.

Then provide the evidence, dune coon. It's not that hard.
Made In heaven was the one who sent it. And we don't owe you anything you yellow primitive monkey, when you don't give us any evidence when we ask you for it. Arragant gook. " GIBS ME CHING CHONG PING LONG SCHLONG :feels: :feels: :feels:
Wants everything, but isn't ready to give. Monkey.

Huge protection! Lol. Asians are the most bloated motherfuckers you will see lmfaooo.
They look bloated because of big fatpads and partially due to bone size (when lean this is mitigated). their bones are great (wide jaw and big cheekbones); arabs are bloated due to being boneless, narrow jawed, downward grown, zygoless abominations.
How do you know those guys didn't have buccal fat removal? With Asians you can't say anything for certain. Also reddit is full of Asians begging for tips on how to reduce face fat because, they're bloated subhumans even at 12% body fat. Even, you know that why the fuck are you projecting so hard? You rice eating brown yellow money race, has had a soft diet for centuries, while, Arabs ate meat. That's why Asians all look soy
View attachment 1175670View attachment 1175671View attachment 1175672View attachment 1175673
View attachment 1175674View attachment 1175675
Dumb monkey where are the blue eyed pure gooks now?
"asians dont have v shaped jaws bro!" "having a v shaped jaw is a white trait therefore as an arab im white!"

Two pictures and I see nothing wrong. Almost like the gook tried so hard to Cherry pick and still failed.

Arabs don't shit on streets. And that's because, of socio economic factors. I have already explained how most "Syrian refugees" aren't Syrian.
"socio economic factors"

you just have bad genetics, stop copying what blacks say, you dont want to end up saying we wuz whites!
Dumbfuck those were Curries and Sea Gooks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
pakis are way closer to arabs than asians (sea gooks are australoids) but yea youre right
Arabs are indeed whiter then you chingchong.

Looksfag cope. This gook is loosing it.
no, their eyes are objectively bad, anyone can see it. Canthal tilt is quite important since negative canthal tilt makes you look like prey, just compare the eye areas of the arabs and the hapas

Made In heaven was the one who sent it. And we don't owe you anything you yellow primitive monkey, when you don't give us any evidence when we ask you for it. Arragant gook. " GIBS ME CHING CHONG PING LONG SCHLONG :feels: :feels: :feels:
I don't have the whole picture anymore. Only the one which your friend edited

In other words, both of you don't understand how light works and hair grows, got it. As expected from nappy haired shitskins.

View attachment 1175681

i told him this last month and he deflected with some schizo theory that because i cropped out her mother’s quote (because i wanted to zoom in on the girl to make her features more discernible) which was, “can you tell my kids are korean?”, i was stopping people from seeing that her mother apparently is seeking validation due to her kids being asian from her pov. He comes up with anything even when faced with hard evidence/facts. He has mental retardation like most sandniggers.

Last edited:
They look bloated because of big fatpads and partially due to bone size (when lean this is mitigated). their bones are great (wide jaw and big cheekbones); arabs are bloated due to being boneless, narrow jawed, downward grown, zygoless abominations.
Bunch of cope with no evidence.
IMG 20240606 185822IMG 20240606 185812
' ME SO HASUM:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:" looks like a subhuman. Cry more. No you don't have hallow Cheeks because, you store more fat in your face genetically. Stop coping. Asians struggle to loose face fat, everyone knows this. And We were not talking about wide jaws, it was about hallow cheeks. You need a wide jaw and high set protruding cheekbones, to have hallow cheeks. Asian cheekbones are not prominent. That's why the causacaoid bone structure mogs. High noses, round deeper set eyes, High brown bridge, good maxila etc. everything you lack. And most Asians don't have a good jaw, who are you fooling?
shaped jaw is a white trait therefore as an arab im white!"
I didn't say that read, again monkey.
you just have bad genetics, stop copying what blacks say, you dont want to end up saying we wuz whites!
Your country wasn't invaded, because, your shithole is an American colony. You are not in any position to talk about people who had their homes destroyed and were displaced. And this is not the topic.
pakis are way closer to arabs than asians (sea gooks are australoids) but yea youre right
There were barely, any Pakistanis. It was all Indians, Nepalis who are Asian and sea monekeys. So yes, you are our slaves. Make me some kebab chinksect, I'm hungry. Don't make me beat you to death or take your passport away.
no, their eyes are objectively bad, anyone can see it. Canthal tilt is quite important since negative canthal tilt makes you look like prey, just compare the eye areas of the arabs and the hapas
Women decide that, not your schizo looksfag brain. Plenty of white pretty boys have a negative cantil tilt. It's a meme. And most Arabs don't have a negative tilt.

Last edited:
In other words, both of you don't understand how light works and hair grows, got it. As expected from nappy haired shitskins.
It's clearly dyed. No gook has blonde hair.
i told him this last month and he deflected with some schizo theory that because i cropped out her mother’s quote (because i wanted to zoom in on the girl to make her features more discernible) which was, “can you tell my kids are korean?”, i was stopping people from seeing that her mother apparently is seeking validation due to her kids being asian from her pov. He comes up with anything even when faced with hard evidence/facts. He has mental retardation like most sandniggers.
Dyed Blonde hair is a halo. Dumbass chink. She clearly, looks Asian.

i told him this last month and he deflected with some schizo theory that because i cropped out her mother’s quote which was, “can you tell my kids are korean?”, i was stopping people from seeing that her mother apparently is seeking validation due to her kids being asian from her pov. He comes up with anything even when faced with hard evidence/facts. He has mental retardation like most sandniggers.
Evidently. So why are you engaging in a futile argument with a turdworlder who can't grasp basic concepts such as shadows and hair anatomy? This dune coon couldn't plot an integer on a number line if it meant he could be white; yet, you're still arguing with him. Just stop it already.

It's clearly dyed. No gook has blonde hair.

Dyed Blonde hair is a halo. Dumbass chink. She clearly, looks Asian.
Also @Zetta, @Despicablecel where is the cherrypicked hapa with Blue eyes?

Evidently. So why are you engaging in a futile argument with a turdworlder who can't grasp basic concepts such as shadows and hair anatomy? This dune coon couldn't plot an integer on a number line if it meant he could be white; yet, you're still arguing with him. Just stop it already.
Holy fuck you chinks are coping so bad. Those quapas kids clearly have fake blonde hair. I get that you have small eyes, but come on

This dune coon couldn't plot an integer on a number line if it meant he could be white
I'm already whiter then you. I don't seek to be white, don't project your Noodlewhore mom's self hatred onto me. Coloured eyes and hair are native to the middle east. Being Levantine is the best ethnic you can be. Cry more. The only one who dye's their hair and seeks to look like us is you. Gookoid.

Holy fuck you chinks are coping so bad. Those quapas kids clearly have fake blonde hair. I get that you have small eyes, but come on
That guy @Zetta also dye's his hair blonde. And it looked so fake, just like those BTS fags. All of them think they're white passing it's hilarious. Also, I could tell the guy was a gook just based on his forehead. That's how subhuman and primitive they look.

That guy @Zetta also dye's his hair blonde. And it looked so fake, just like those BTS fags. All of them think they're white passing it's hilarious. Also, I could tell the guy was a gook just based on his forehead. That's how subhuman and primitive they look.
It's funny because, these gooks can't find one picture themselves.But they steal someone else's image and cope with one girl who clearly has dyed hair. Imagine, if we did the same.

She still looks chinky. Stop coping.

There were barely, any Pakistanis. It was all Indians, Nepalis who are Asian and sea monekeys. So yes, you are our slaves. Make me some kebab chinksect, I'm hungry. Don't make me beat you to death or take your passport away.
Even if pakis are close to arabs, that isn't much of an insult, when chink women still thirst for paki men

Maxresdefault

I'm already whiter then you. I don't seek to be white, don't project your Noodlewhore mom's self hatred onto me. Coloured eyes and hair are native to the middle east. Being Levantine is the best ethnic you can be. Cry more. The only one who dye's their hair and seeks to look like us is you. Gookoid.
It's funny because growing up, I believed the lies that all arabs are brown. So I thought arabs that are white, like me, must have european dna. When I took me 23andme test, I was almost certain I would have some european dna because of how white I look

Yet not only did I get zero european dna, I even didn't get western anatolian dna, which you would think I would since I'm iraqi turk. That just shows how much of a sand nigger I am genetically yet I'm still white.

Hell even prophet Muhammad snd prophet Jesus are both described as white/pink in color

Are you trying to convince us that you’re white or yourself

She still looks chinky. Stop coping.
Which is why it's not natural. Even hazaras who have more chink blood look whiter then her. And she is like 85% white. So embarassing. She still looks like a chink.
IMG 20240606 202344
Why do these retards cope so much? There's barely, any adult hapa/Quapas who have light hair/eyes, nevermind pass as white. Just take a look at all the families. The white dads/moms clearly fucked up by marrying a chinksect. The kids all look Asian.
IMG 20240606 181701IMG 20240606 181748IMG 20240606 181626IMG 20240606 181714
IMG 20240606 181558
IMG 20240606 181549
Millions of examples. And the fact that they are known to larp as white despite, not being white passing. Yet, they insist that they wuz white n'sheit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_181448.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_181448.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240606_181513.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_181513.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 5
Lmao chinks shouldn't be talking about how hair grows. If you want to about have two-toned hair, I would know since I have family either multi colored hair. Hair is always always darker in the front and lighter in the back. No one, not a single person, however, has hair that goes from platinum blonde to pitch black, holy fucking kek