Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my eyes, skin, most of my bone structure, and hair texture are caucasian

You literally proved nothing with those pictures. Western women desire kpoopERs over your kind simply because of media halo and being bisexual degenerates.
This is nothing short of a lie you tell yourself. Plenty of Finnish and Russian women marry turks and iraqis.

Mogger, isnt that the arab that got banned from a country because he looked too good and stole all the ladies?
Yes

Okay how about you bring all white users, all wignats everyone you know and run a poll and have them vote on whatever the fuck you're trying to argue about huh
We've already done this. When people saw my face, multiple white users said I look white. And I have also posted screenshots from my Twitter of British people thinking I'm a "self hating white"

Plenty of Finnish and Russian women marry turks and iraqis.
And plenty of western and turkish women go crazy over kpoop. You have no idea how easy it is for a korean to slay geomaxx in Turkey. Oh wait, that's probably the reason why you started this in the first place. What, are you jealous?

We've already done this. When people saw my face, multiple white users said I look white. And I have also posted screenshots from my Twitter of British people thinking I'm a "self hating white"
So-called "british people" probably curries or other swarthier sands

Turkey literally worships mongoloids because they are taught that the brave warrior conqueror Altaic nomads are their ancestors

And plenty of western and turkish women go crazy over kpoop.
day dreaming about tranny surgerymaxxed pretty boys isnt the same as marriage and reproduction. Theres also many white men who fantasize about black women as a fetish but wont actually marry one.

off springs are what matter.
You have no idea how easy it is for a korean to slay geomaxx in Turkey.
riiiiight. My cousin in turkey told me how turks in turkey who resemble asians are made fun of for thrir eyes. And keep in mind most turks who pass as asian are only like 10% mongoloid at max. Yet im supposed to think a pure gook is gonna be able to reproduce successfully? Kekaroo
Oh wait, that's probably the reason why you started this in the first place. What, are you jealous?
Jealous of what? Your insect eyes? Your nigger-esque noses?

Screenshot 20220512 181233 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220511 214005 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240304 235125 Samsung Internet

Turkey literally worships mongoloids because they are taught that the brave warrior conqueror Altaic nomads are their ancestors
Lmao my guy you don't know shit about turkey. Most actors in turkey are white or white passing. My cousin himself told me how people worh slanted eyes are mocked in turkey. Even when I was like 4, I made fun of one of my cousins by calling him Chinese because his eyes were smaller than the rest of us. But in hindsight, he looked nothing like a chink. He didn't have a monolid, he had double eyelids, his eyes were just very slightly slanted. He's 6'2 now and has long Wavy hair and a very sharp nose

So-called "british people" probably curries or other swarthier sands
Holy cope. No, they were clearly British. You can even see the Litorid phenotype goes from Britain to North iraq

yellow monkeys vs brown monkeys

Turks are still genetically similar to northern arabs and iranians. Only a small subset of western turks are greek/slav genetically
Huh, I guess the Turks, Arabs, etc. didn't get to all the Western Anatolians.
Yep, exactly. While we may have some ANF dna or Aryan DNA, many white arabs absolutely don't have or need european ancestory to have white skin. And it makes sense anyways, since the genes for white skin literally come from the fertile crescent, not Europe
I love how tons of coping Jeets & Spics & Kikes go on about "muh ANF DNA is ethnic!" when it has more alleles in common with Yamnaya/Aryan.
Being 1/3 iraqi iranian anatolian doesn't matter since they're all the same genetically. It's like calling someone who is 1/3 British Irish and French mixed.
Guess I'm a "mixed" person now.
POST YOURS PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGER
I love how I'm the only one here who has shared his eyes & hand.
Med as in South European.
@based_meme look at our friend here

Evidently. So why are you engaging in a futile argument with a turdworlder who can't grasp basic concepts such as shadows and hair anatomy? This dune coon couldn't plot an integer on a number line if it meant he could be white; yet, you're still arguing with him. Just stop it already.
True. i'll try to reply sporadically

Theres also many white men who fantasize about black women as a fetish but wont actually marry one.
I can add with the fact of this gaypop fetish has an expiration date. Even without reproduction intent, women tend to end this illness soon as they reach 14 years old in my country.

Huh, I guess the Turks, Arabs, etc. didn't get to all the Western Anatolians.
Neither turks or arabs during their expansion demographically replaced any native populations. They may have mixed with them to a degree, but this delusion that southern Arabs or Turks could have ever replaced anyone is delusional solely on the basis of population. Even now, the gulf countries and the turkic countries are WAY lower in population than the levant, Iran, anatolia, or Egypt. They literally never did or ever will have the numbers to do such a thing
I love how tons of coping Jeets & Spics & Kikes go on about "muh ANF DNA is ethnic!" when it has more alleles in common with Yamnaya/Aryan.
Sardinians are closest to ANF, and while they are genetically distant compared to other europeans iirc thats because they lack Aryan DNA. Or was it WHG? I forgot. But the point is Sardinians are closest to ANF

I can add with the fact of this gaypop fetish has an expiration date. Even without reproduction intent, women tend to end this illness soon as they reach 14 years old in my country.
Yeah, this too. Most girls into k pop are no different than those girls into Justin beiber when he was young. It's just a passing phase

Yeah, this too. Most girls into k pop are no different than those girls into Justin beiber when he was young. It's just a passing phase
why are arabs and some balkans so against prettyboys? not saying lack of dimorphism is good but cmon. You act like redpillers who try to act overtly masculine and look cringe doing it

Last edited:
“girls who were into bieber when he was young were going through a phase”

bieber was chad as a teen lol and even had appeal to girls above 16

why are arabs and some balkans so against prettyboys? not saying lack of dimorphism is good but cmon. You act like redpillers who try to act overtly masculine and look cringe doing it
Except for the fact that redpillers still denying esthetical masculine features as a valuable attribute too. We aren't talking about behavior, so being like superman remains better than an androgynous figure that will look like troons in less than a decade.

Except for the fact that redpillers still denying esthetical masculine features as a valuable attribute too. We aren't talking about behavior, so being like superman remains better than an androgynous figure that will look like troons in less than a decade.
Redpillers are mostly oldcels or beardcels who think looking “masculine” is everything. Superman vs androgynous figures doesnt represent prettyboys vs everyone else. Prettyboys with appeal mostly arent androgynous, and non prettyboys arent superman. Id rather be a gl prettyboy than a normie non prettyboy. Robust prettyboys with a late expiry date mogs all tbh. Ur another redpiller coper

Redpillers are mostly oldcels or beardcels who think looking “masculine” is everything. Superman vs androgynous figures doesnt represent prettyboys vs everyone else. Prettyboys with appeal mostly arent androgynous, and non prettyboys arent superman. Id rather be a gl prettyboy than a normie non prettyboy. Robust prettyboys with a late expiry date mogs all tbh. Ur another redpiller coper
"(...) and non prettyboys arent superman." Of course, because this would be false symmetry. We aren't talking about seeing ourselves like normies anyway, so you are the real one who is actually coping (in a cope-coping way) with fallacies. Prettyboys are mostly chads with caucasian features in facial organs (like nose and lips) with undeveloped bones in one of the two axis of jaw and mandible/chin, so this is dangerous when thinking about aging because, at the end, you can't age well with neoteny without looking like a troon. This assertion does not stand for denying positive outcomes, but includes more factors like time (this is the case for some rock stars).

and non prettyboys arent superman
Who the hell said that strawman in the first place? It's obvious that being prettyboy is better than being like a normie, and even redpillers can't admit that. That's why I'm not a redpiller; they barely speak about looks in most time too.
Robust prettyboys with a late expiry date mogs all tbh.
True if you are a pedophile; only little girls <14 care about a boy looking like a girl, specially in non-western countries where women still like men.

im basically white but im still incel. JBW doesnt exist and im proof
all those white features but no white dna. if you have to say you’re “basically white” then you’re not white. unfortunate