Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my experiences with the JBW theory

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I don't think anyone can deny that the greatest genetic diversity is found in white people. White people can often look as different as day and night.
Apart from skin color, there is often nothing in common between a white incel and a white chadlite.
Often even an incel's skin color looks strangely white. A tinted white is considered beautiful if you know what I mean.
Most ethnics, Africans, Arabs look pretty similar. So the genetic variation among these peoples is not that great.
If the difference between people is not that big then most of this ethnic group are normies.
Of course there are also differences among Arabs, Turks or Indians, for example, but these are often small or there are exceptions, for example an Arab Chadlite or Chad.
Being an incel is a European problem. This can also be seen in the fact that white people are having far fewer children and the birth rate in Europe has completely crashed. The Europeans also discussed being an incel for the first time.
I think it's because Europeans can be extremely different. Some white ones are 1.70m tall and some are 2m tall.
In Europe, big differences are not strange.
I myself, for example, am hardly persistent and apparently many other Europeans, such as Asians, are hardly persistent either. I don't want to deny ethnics that there are no incels among ethnics, but their proportion is significantly smaller than in white society due to the very similar appearance in this ethnic group.
Most ethics are normies or chadlites and you can find chads among them too.

JBW is just complete bullshit at this point there has been numerous studies proving black and Hispanic male teens and young adults in the US are more likely to be sexually active than white ones and not only that they have sex more often and lose there virginity at younger ages on average

I just view it simply... "if you look good, you look good."

Or "if you look bad, you look bad."

Which goes beyond race itself anyway.

And that's all.

cope tbh if u white u automatically 5/10 or higher, unless ur like 5'4 lower your standard a bit ull see wut i mean

JBW is just complete bullshit at this point there has been numerous studies proving black and Hispanic male teens and young adults in the US are more likely to be sexually active than white ones and not only that they have sex more often and lose there virginity at younger ages on average
and the Europeans who are very desired by women look ethnic themselves as fuck.
A hypermasculine man is not a European phenomenon.
Such European Neanderthals who look hyper-masculine and women want to be dominated and mounted by them have more similarities with an Arab than with a white man like me.

Screenshot 20231209 152700

Inb4 "it's cuz they have Arabs and shit in Africa!"

:feelstastyman:

View attachment 987507

because they probably count Arab North Africa.
Every nigger looks the same, they can't be that genetically different from each other. Everyone see that with the eye.

Where’s my JBW

View attachment 987507

and niggers don't have any common diseases because they don't have any medical care.
White people only have hereditary diseases and therefore every white person has an ongoing genetic disease.

because they probably count Arab North Africa.
Every nigger looks the same, they can't be that genetically different from each other. Everyone see that with the eye.
What you see with the eye is probably a small percentage of genetics at best.

Even with that Africa has plenty of visual diversity among tribes as reflected by the countless languages dialect and even wildlife diversity.

Just have good bones.

All humans are animals to me especially normies which is the majority
most white people would die if they were to survive in nature.
White people only survived because they got so far in medicine.
Without medicine, no more white people

All humans are animals to me especially normies which is the majority
niggers are fresh from the jungle they are bulit for survival in nature

There's no JBW

If you're born a shitskin in 21st century, there's a 60% chance you're gonna be permavirgin incel, for whites it's probably 30% because they can date out and white people on average have more partners in their life, but for that 30% is oveeerrrrr

Not sure about that boyo. These chadpreets look like a different species than me