Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the last of my people (racepill)

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I am a celt, although I havent actually done a dna test so I assume the worse and that I probably have negro and jewish mutt genetics, but I am probably a pure celt

I don't count celts as white, or if they are, they are the niggers of the white races

They are more asians in the UK than there are welsh people

I am an actual racial minority but where are the libtards then?

@DarkStarDown race expert

more nigger than slavs?

I am a celt, although I havent actually done a dna test so I assume the worse and that I probably have negro and jewish mutt genetics, but I am probably a pure celt

I don't count celts as white, or if they are, they are the niggers of the white races

more nigger than slavs?
more retarded and cucked than slavs
How do they compare to Meds though?

How do they compare to Meds though?
When you say meds, you think of nice architecture, food, tanned skin and beaches and shit

you think of welsh, and you think of farms, sheep, and ruined castles

im from heavy celt area, biggest celt settlement ever (we put airport on top)
good chance romans in my area murdered your ancestors

I am a celt, although I havent actually done a dna test so I assume the worse and that I probably have negro and jewish mutt genetics, but I am probably a pure
I think you said you are partially Jewish, correct?

celt

Well, Celts are ANF+HG+Steppe/Yamnaya like other Europeans, and in fact, don't have the single-digit amounts Russians, Finns, and some Slavs have of Asiatic in them, or of the Caucus/Kavkaz & Levantine in some Meds, so technically they are more Whiter than some other Whites if we go by Genetic percentages.
:dafuckfeels:

Is that, really so? Fucking brutal, it's ovER for Europe.
Celts used to dominate large swaths of Europe, but got displaces.

When you say meds, you think of nice architecture, food, tanned skin and beaches and shit

you think of welsh, and you think of farms, sheep, and ruined castles
Most Shitskins on this site project onto Meds heavily.

im from heavy celt area, biggest celt settlement ever (we put airport on top)
Celts in Central Europe got displaced though iirc.
good chance romans in my area murdered your ancestors
I have both Roman & Celtic blood in me, so idk who to feel about this.

On one hand, I see that some of my ancestors were competent enough to build an Empire: On the other, I do feel bad for the Celts who got killed, subjugated, etc.

Roman Small

I think you said you are partially Jewish, correct?

Well, Celts are ANF+HG+Steppe/Yamnaya like other Europeans, and in fact, don't have the single-digit amounts Russians, Finns, and some Slavs have of Asiatic in them, or of the Caucus/Kavkaz & Levantine in some Meds, so technically they are more Whiter than some other Whites if we go by Genetic percentages.

:dafuckfeels:

Is that, really so? Fucking brutal, it's ovER for Europe.

Celts used to dominate large swaths of Europe, but got displaces.

Most Shitskins on this site project onto Meds heavily.

Celts in Central Europe got displaced though iirc.

On one hand, I see that some of my ancestors were competent enough to build an Empire: On the other, I do feel bad for the Celts who got killed, subjugated, etc.

View attachment 1141953
Welshfags did make cawl, a based stew, and welsh cakes

Cawl (Welsh lamb soup)
Welsh recipes | Traditional Welsh food | Visit Wales

You can tell its poor peasant food but based either way

Thats a Mandela affect nigga
Well yeah, I'm not going to remember everything you've discerned to us kek.
Welshfags did make cawl, a based stew, and welsh cakes

Cawl (Welsh lamb soup)
Welsh recipes | Traditional Welsh food | Visit Wales

Never had either, but I'll try them some day now.

I also have Celt in me, the Amerimutt meme exists for a reason after all nigga.

The Welsh have a dragon on their national flag. I already like these guys.

View attachment 1141953
The Roman Empire was great, but it fell because it became decadent and Jewish, so don’t feel too bad for your Celtic ancestors. The only thing that comes to my mind when “Roman” and “Celt” are said in the same sentence is the Emperor’s sister being carted off to be a sex slave by tattoo-riddled, blood-stained Visigoths.

more nigger than slavs?

View attachment 1141953
In a way, a lot of this adds onto that thread you made which basically blew that whole shitty narrative of "we're going to immigrate to White countries for revenge against colonialism" that tons of ethnics like to push.

Celts throughout history were subjugated, displaced, and even enslaved at times, the same goes for the Slavs as well.

So then why should places such as Ireland, Wales, Scotland, parts of France, etc. as well as EE, the Balkans, and Russia be invaded by mass-immigration from the turd-world?

Should tons of West Euros & Balkanites also mass-immigrate to Italy as revenge for what Rome(Italy) did in the past?

Even the Anglos got conquered & subjugated by the Normans, as well as heavily fucked over by the Vikings, so should that justify Anglos mass immigrating to Scandinavia or North France?

Regardless, these kind of hypotheticals just go to prove how ridiculous that kind of "logic" is; every group was subjugated, enslaved, invaded, etc. by another at one point in time.

@Chudpreet @Corvus @TBIcel @Puppeter

Last edited:

No one is coming to save your Celt bro. Unless and until your own people unite and fight back nothing will ever change.

In a way, a lot of this adds onto that thread you made which basically blew that whole shitty narrative of "we're going to immigrate to White countries for revenge against colonialism" that tons of ethnics like to push.
The primary reason shitskins want to go to White Countries is because they want sexual access to white people. Shitskin men dream of white pussy while shitskin women dream of getting their ugly deathnic pussies plowed by Nord chads.

Off course the average ethnic is a shameless cockroach so they can't even make their intentions known.

Are you completely retarded?

Bro celts were one of the most advanced cultures in antiquity. Slavs basically never even had their own culture besides being white niggers.

Also, this is a depiction of a celt :
170px-Dying_GaulDSCF6738.jpg

I loved welsh cake though

And even better Wales has this amazing place

2023 12 23  50233

Are you completely retarded?

Bro celts were one of the most advanced cultures in antiquity. Slavs basically never even had their own culture besides being white niggers.

I live with them every day nigga

Bro celts were one of the most advanced cultures in antiquity.
That is true, a lot of people don't give them enough credit for their achievements. I think a lot of that is to do with the way the Irish were treated by the Anglos, as well as the way they were portrayed in Shitmerica.

I wish that Celtic mythology, lore, etc. was more popularized in media.

0*Tl2ipZrI6SPfeHGl

Regardless, these kind of hypotheticals just go to prove how ridiculous that kind of "logic" is; every group was subjugated, enslaved, invaded, etc. by another at one point in time.
Basically the argument I use is when are north Africans and Turks going to give reparations to the French, Italians, Greeks, south Slavs, Romanians and Georgians for what they did whenever anti whites use such absurd arguments and just say turkey should be flooded with white people for what they did. Obviously its more for observers as not much point trying to get cultural marxists to see reason since they're retarded.

I'm mixed I don't have a race just ethnic shitskin

The primary reason shitskins want to go to White Countries is because they want sexual access to white people. Shitskin men dream of white pussy while shitskin women dream of getting their ugly deathnic pussies plowed by Nord chads.

Off course the average ethnic is a shameless cockroach so they can't even make their intentions known.
Lmao, chronic internet presence, some non white men fetishize white women. Someone wrote something on one of the tables that I was studying on in the library of my school, it was pretty much "I want a girlfriend, white girls only" another person wrote "snowbunnies"

Celts the Niggers of the white race? Sounds weird to me....
I am Germanic myself, and when I think of celts,
I often think of Nordic features, red hair or Light colored eyes.
Anyways, I dont see you as ´Foreign Nigger´ at all, as a Germanic guy.
You are my race, and very close genetically same with Nordics.

Celts the Niggers of the white race? Sounds weird to me....
I am Germanic myself, and when I think of celts,
I often think of Nordic features, red hair or Light colored eyes.
Anyways, I dont see you as ´Foreign Nigger´ at all, as a Germanic guy.
You are my race, and very close genetically same with Nordics.
Both of you are Indo-European

you racist piece of shit why you not enjoying a diverse and multicultural environment that my race has been working 24/7 to provide

im the last descendant on earth with my last name
over unfortunately

I'm Anglo and Celt. So you're not the absolute last. However most of my Celt blood is Scottish, and only very little is Welsh according to my DNA test and research.
You may be surprised to know that there are more of us than you think. There may not be that many Welsh left in general living in Wales compared to how many shitskins live in London now. But think about how many Welsh descended people live in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States. That's a lot of people. England, Scotland, Ireland are in similar positions. There are over 20 million Americans of English descent alone, and that's almost a third of the entire UK population. There's probably at least several million Welsh or partially Welsh descended people in the diaspora.

And Celts in general aren't exclusive to the UK/Ireland. Brittany in France and Galicia in Spain were also settled by the Celts and have a significant admixture. Additionally, English people themselves are not pure Germanic. "Anglo" is just a term really because most English people are mixed between the Anglo-Saxon settlers and the native Britons. The replacement theory was disproven years ago and most English people are at least a third Celtic Briton by blood on average.

It's not over for our people until the last one dies.

Just druid maxx bro

Your just white