Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My experience today at the shooting range

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
This will probably be my hobby from now on, at first it's a hobby with a little high cost, but in the end it's worth it! Today I took my Bushmaster Bravo Zulu BFSIII and my new Glock G25 Gen5. Any brocel practice too ? :feelsmage:

I used to do it as a kid but then I started to get led poisoning so I stopped

I can’t because I’m a ukcel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm not allowed to buy them. :feelsree:

How did this happen ? :worryfeels:
I was doing it for a little while but touching the bullets, guns, equipment, and inhaling airborne led from the shooting ranges or reloading caused the levels of led in my blood to raise a lot

Now im jealous.

shooting ranges exist everywhere lol just google it
I thought about that too, even if you can't have your own weapons in certain countries, you can use the ones they provide for you.

I thought about that too, even if you can't have your own weapons in certain countries, you can use the ones they provide for you.
I've been to a shooting range and shot guns before. you just need to be old enough.

>380 ACP
lol you woman

I was doing it for a little while but touching the bullets, guns, equipment, and inhaling airborne led from the shooting ranges or reloading caused the levels of led in my blood to raise a lot
This is crazy, it never happened to me. I've always trained in secluded forests, only now that I'm going to shooting ranges

This will probably be my hobby from now on, at first it's a hobby with a little high cost, but in the end it's worth it! Today I took my Bushmaster Bravo Zulu BFSIII and my new Glock G25 Gen5. Any brocel practice too ? :feelsmage:
I need to oil my guns, thanks for reminding

No brocel, in real life! if the fbi try anything on us they'll see what lonely men can do :feelsdevil:
FBI doesn't even care that I got raped.

IT won't touch this.

IT only goes after low hanging fruit, like young men who are severely lost.

I won't go ER. I will get fancy degrees and spread the blackpill with science. But thank you for your offer.

I've been offered to purchase guns from a thug and a coworker; the FBI doesn't care about this either. The FBI really doesn't give a fuck about anything it seems. I would be one of the best FBI agents they could have, but no, they'd rather ban me from helping them. I could get guns if I wanted to -- the fact that I'm banned from owning a gun is fucking stupid. But this is just how it is when people don't want you to succeed. They want to get my genes out of the gene pool. It's clear as day now.

Good on you for not going to a therapist. I commend you for your intelligence. :bigbrain:

Enjoy the guns. Remember that there's someone like me who can never buy a gun due to being abused by an evil society and feel good about it.

FBI doesn't even care that I got raped.

IT won't touch this.

IT only goes after low hanging fruit, like young men who are severely lost.

I won't go ER. I will get fancy degrees and spread the blackpill with science. But thank you for your offer.

I've been offered to purchase guns from a thug and a coworker; the FBI doesn't care about this either. The FBI really doesn't give a fuck about anything it seems. I would be one of the best FBI agents they could have, but no, they'd rather ban me from helping them. I could get guns if I wanted to -- the fact that I'm banned from owning a gun is fucking stupid. But this is just how it is when people don't want you to succeed. They want to get my genes out of the gene pool. It's clear as day now.

Good on you for not going to a therapist. I commend you for your intelligence. :bigbrain:

Enjoy the guns. Remember that there's someone like me who can never buy a gun due to being abused by an evil society and feel good about it.
Make good use of your education and culture brocel, I admire that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back