Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to tolerate the experience of getting humiliated everyday

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
This colleague who I had crush on drools over chads at work. This happened a few months a go when a temporary chadlite who was 10 years younger than me was at the office and she was following him for the excuse of anything she could come up with. That was when I stopped thinking about her.

Today I also saw a new driver for the boss getting hired. A dude 5 years younger than me and literally every female at work were excited and telling this girl that she should consider marrying him because he is attractive and she was saying she has to think about it. JFL females with high level education and positions get wet over a good looking male who is going to drive the boss to his home.

He was a tallfag.

Anyhow I'm sick of this. It's been almost a year since I've decided to work max just to not think about the Blackpill and then god summons up this torturing situation. I have already explained almost everything in another thread a few months ago so I don't feel like repeating what has already happened before. In short:getting humiliated left and right because of my sub humanity.

Wish I could end it all.

Tl&Dr: god is having fun seeing me suffer as I get humiliated at work.

Last edited:
Remote working is non negotiable as a incel

god is having fun seeing me suffer as I get humiliated at work.
Don't blame a figment of Bronze Age men's imagination for your suffering. Blame the real culprits.

Find a new job because it looks like you cant get over this crush.

We already talked about this

Seen it way too many times
:feelsbadman:

unless you move to a monastery
This was somehow feasible about 13-14 years ago. I had it in mind but not sure why I didn't do it. I think it was because I asked an actual Buddhist who knew a few monasteries and he told me the admission is extremely difficult and almost impossible.

Blame the real culprits
I blame the jews.

Find a new job because it looks like you cant get over this crush.

We already talked about this
:feelshehe: Have we talked before? Sorry my brain doesn't function normally anymore after all the suffering.

I think it was because I asked an actual Buddhist who knew a few monasteries and he told me the admission is extremely difficult and almost impossible.
brutal
What about Christian monasteries, there's still a few.

:feelsbadman:

This was somehow feasible about 13-14 years ago. I had it in mind but not sure why I didn't do it. I think it was because I asked an actual Buddhist who knew a few monasteries and he told me the admission is extremely difficult and almost impossible.

I blame the jews.

:feelshehe: Have we talked before? Sorry my brain doesn't function normally anymore after all the suffering.
You keep talking about this dumbass girl.