Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My english is getting rusty as fuck and i dont care because i will never be able to leave shithole mexico.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
10 years ago i was practically a master in english,But now i dont give three shit,I bet my chad white cousin could travel around this shithole planet with zero problems even if his english sucks balls,Fuck life boyos,fuck everything...

10 years ago I was in 3rd grade

My English is getting rusty too and it’s my native language

just walk to america dude you don't even need to know english joe biden will just let you in and give you free shit literally just walk across the border

just walk to america dude you don't even need to know english joe biden will just let you in and give you free shit literally just walk across the border
refugee maxx is based

Im the opposite. My fucking main language is getting rusty.

It could be worse ; you could be French like me. We eat snails and frogs in our morning toasts dude. We're doing cake with our mom's milk. We rool the bread with our armpits.

More seriously, your english can be rusty, just like mine, but you have to understand that it's not only the english that becomes rusty, but your whole body.

Nigga bullshit. If you use this forum constantly and interact in english you learn it before you realize it no matter how subhuma you are

10 years ago i was practically a master in english,But now i dont give three shit,I bet my chad white cousin could travel around this shithole planet with zero problems even if his english sucks balls,Fuck life boyos,fuck everything...
why not borderwallmax?

I'm from a 3rd world shithole too

english is a cucked colonizer language. real niggas speak german

My English's worse than yours if it makes you feel better.

brutal same thing happerd to me. I learn Spanish and french for 3 years each long time ago. now only know maybe 20-30 words of each
I failed 3rd grade so much, that they were considering kicking me out of school.
brutal I almost failed 2nd grade and was in special education for a few years before going to try hard Catholic school

the englishpill is brutal indeed

if anything learning other languages just made more aware of my misery, I know I will never leave my shithole as well, I'm doomed.

i'm losing my ability to speak french because i don't go to school anymore. but honestly i don't care. stupid nasally baguette language

if it makes you feel any better, english wont be the global lingua franca forever. mandarin or any other language from a growing power could supercede it within the next 100 years (could even be spanish). especially since the united states is losing its luster as of late

Over for beanercels

fug inglish fug west fug fug

It could be worse ; you could be French like me. We eat snails and frogs in our morning toasts dude. We're doing cake with our mom's milk. We rool the bread with our armpits.

More seriously, your english can be rusty, just like mine, but you have to understand that it's not only the english that becomes rusty, but your whole body.

i'm losing my ability to speak french because i don't go to school anymore. but honestly i don't care. stupid nasally baguette language

if it makes you feel any better, english wont be the global lingua franca forever. mandarin or any other language from a growing power could supercede it within the next 100 years (could even be spanish). especially since the united states is losing its luster as of late
C'en est fini !

My english was never any good but it improved and peaked around 2018-20. Now its degrading again
[UWSL] it's not only the english that becomes rusty, but your whole body.[/UWSL]
My biggest fear. I would never want to lose my mind.
[UWSL], I know I will never leave my shithole as well, I'm doomed.[/UWSL]
Same:feelsbadman:

:worryfeels:Funny how Americans have Europeans moving there but allows millions of WetBacks:feelsUgh: