Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my ego is killing me, but i wont stop chasing my onitis

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i have been hopelessly chasing my oneitis for like 7-8 years now ( probably more ) out of sheer ego, i see her as a trophy to validate myself, i want to feel capable, i dont want to give up but i know this constant cuck chasing that one foid is slowly killing my spirit, i am not really capable but something in me just refuses to give up and cycle of pain keeps going on and it has a cost, slowly over the years it has worn out my mental fortitude and corroded my self image, i am not able to accept that i have lost this one. i even entertained a horrible 2/10 goblin becky ( my oneitis's ex bff ) for 7 years, even tolerated her extremely shitty behavior just because i need some hope and opening to keep looking at her, honestly i am taking too much damage for its worth but i cannot stop myself, i have invested myself soo much on this shit that quitting is simply impossible and when inevitable failure hits me ( she gets married )i have high probability of roping myself, its so over for me its so over

Consider therapy

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Last edited:
You've been cucking yourself out to 8 years after a specific foid even after being a sub 5 curry who's accepted the blackpill? :dafuckfeels:

More to live for than one particular whore. :feelsjuice:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

You are ruining yourself over some retard who didn´t even acknowledge your existence.
Move on.

If she didn´t have a vagina but a pair of grapes on a stick, what would be your reaction ?

@GrandCurrycel

Do you know the full name, and birthdate of your oneitis?

You are ruining yourself over some retard who didn´t even acknowledge your existence.
Move on.

If she didn´t have a vagina but a pair of grapes on a stick, what would be your reaction ?
My mind has established her as some kind of benchmark for me to hit so i can feel that i achieved something and not doing so will undermine my self image ( i know that bitch is not worth it )

7-8 years? it's over, son.

i have been hopelessly chasing my oneitis for like 7-8 years now ( probably more ) out of sheer ego, i see her as a trophy to validate myself, i want to feel capable, i dont want to give up but i know this constant cuck chasing that one foid is slowly killing my spirit, i am not really capable but something in me just refuses to give up and cycle of pain keeps going on and it has a cost, slowly over the years it has worn out my mental fortitude and corroded my self image, i am not able to accept that i have lost this one. i even entertained a horrible 2/10 goblin becky ( my oneitis's ex bff ) for 7 years, even tolerated her extremely shitty behavior just because i need some hope and opening to keep looking at her, honestly i am taking too much damage for its worth but i cannot stop myself, i have invested myself soo much on this shit that quitting is simply impossible and when inevitable failure hits me ( she gets married )i have high probability of roping myself, its so over for me its so over
have you actually had any progress with her (went on a date alone, exchanged phone numbers romantically, etc) at some point, or did you just talk with her once 7 years ago and you still decided to stick by her side for no reason

i have been hopelessly chasing my oneitis for like 7-8 years now
You know it's ovER, right? You know it never began, right? If she had even a semblance of intent towards dating/fucking you she would have put her cards on the table many years back. You are torturing yourself.
i even entertained a horrible 2/10 goblin becky ( my oneitis's ex bff ) for 7 years, even tolerated her extremely shitty behavior just because i need some hope and opening to keep looking at her
what do you mean you "entertained her"?
honestly i am taking too much damage for its worth but i cannot stop myself, i have invested myself soo much on this shit that quitting is simply impossible and when inevitable failure hits me ( she gets married )i have high probability of roping myself, its so over for me its so over
Sunk cost fallacy. Move on or die.

give up boyo. Call it quits. This can't be good for youn

have you actually had any progress with her (went on a date alone, exchanged phone numbers romantically, etc) at some point, or did you just talk with her once 7 years ago and you still decided to stick by her side for no reason
i used to talk to her, we had each others phone numbers

what do you mean you "entertained her"?
dealt with her drama, legit consoled her during tough times with more effort than i would have spent on a casual stranger

How the fuck are you so retarded that you chase some NPC whore for 7-8 years

there is nothing special about foids like 0

Cucks like you deserve to be shot
i can see that what i am doing is retarded but i cannot convince myself that 'one more time' is not worth it

Like I never understood why people have a oneitis especially after being blackpilled and exposed to the true nature of foids

"loving" a foid only makes me more repulsed they are not special and don't deserve love
i dont 'love her' i am just obsessed.
for some bizarre reason my mind sees winning her as only way to validate

Then kill her or fuck off from this forum we dont like people of your kind who cuck themselves and puts women on a pedestal too this degree

fuck off cunt
she is on no pedestal, im just caught up on some kind of mental trap
and i know it will ruin me bad

o
give up boyo. Call it quits. This can't be good for youn
over the years i have tried quitting enough times, i always keep coming back to obsessing over her, one way or other my mind find excuse to go back doing what it wants to do, no matter how irrational

What do you think will happen even if you have her? She clearly isn't as passionate about you as you are about her. Your marriage would be identical to what you have now.

What do you think will happen even if you have her? She clearly isn't as passionate about you as you are about her. Your marriage would be identical to what you have now.
this is an interesting take, winning would be utterly hollow yes
i can work with this input

Move on.

Woman would Be Turbo failures as Man , Imagine.

Mogs me. I can't even make a proper eye contact with my oneitis let alone talking to her, having her number and other kindred stuff.

Mogs me. I can't even make a proper eye contact with my oneitis let alone talking to her, having her number and other kindred stuff.

Something tells me she wouldn't gaze at you if you were bleeding to death.

i used to talk to her, we had each others phone numbers
it's over then, you made 0 progress and stayed friends for 7 years, if you ever try anything with her she'll not only reject you, but also see you as an asocial creep waiting in the shadows in hopes of getting a crumb of pussy, the lowest of the low

errm..
Niggers?

it's over then, you made 0 progress and stayed friends for 7 years, if you ever try anything with her she'll not only reject you, but also see you as an asocial creep waiting in the shadows in hopes of getting a crumb of pussy, the lowest of the low
she rejected me 6 years ago already, someone else leaked the news and she preemptively rejected my ass
we have not talked in a 5 years
its over af

she rejected me 6 years ago already, someone else leaked the news and she preemptively rejected my ass
we have not talked in a 5 years
its over af
then i don't even understand why you're obsessed with her, why not obsess over some bitch working at the grocery store or something? it would make more sense at least

then i don't even understand why you're obsessed with her, why not obsess over some bitch working at the grocery store or something? it would make more sense at least
do you think i understand this shit i am going through ?

I see:

They both look like fat hogs

You have my empathy, I hope you can get over this all very soon, it'd be for the best and you seem to know it. I struggle with the same thing, but I admit I don't have it as bad as you do (by that I mean, I was at able to somewhat get over it). Sorry about this man.

You should pay someone to fuck her for you to break you out of this spell she has over you. Once you see the girl of your dreams (that you would do anything for!) happily having her face fucked by some chadlite/tyrone's cock, maybe then you'll realise how stupid and futile your obsession has been.

Jesus Christ, I thought it was bad being temporarily entranced and holding out hope for my beloved after she rejected me (RIP my little naive heart), but this is a whole other level of cucked. Consider the rope NOW! (insert LTG meme here)

How much estrogen did you put in your cereal to write this?

GrandCurrycel

owari da​

★★★
JoinedJul 2, 2022Posts255Online3d 19h 18m